Knoxville Rally/Watts Bar 2013 Lodging Info

Allyfishing

Dates: June 16th thru June 23rd 2013

Hey guys...I figured I should post the lodging information for the 2013 Rally now so that you all may make your reservations early if you choose to do so.

The Terrace View Marina was our launch site last year and will be again this year and where all the activities will take place. And as you all know, Skewby lives up behind the restaurant and Roger lives at the marina. BTW, I'm told that Terrace is under new management and gearing up for 2013!!! Tammy is still the contact there for lodging reservations.

The second location for additional lodging as needed is across the lake at Lakeside Resort @ Whites Creek Marina and is run by Matt Mulryan. I spoke to Matt last year and he will hold all the rooms for us til January 2013 at which time he will open up the rooms on a "first come, first serve" basis.

I will get more info as needed or requested!!

http://www.terraceviewmarina.com/ for telephone and info 423-365-6060 ask for Tammy

i don't have a website for Lakeside but I'll find it Right click on each image and select save as (put it on your desktop) and then you can print it out

Last edited:

rmills280

there is also a nice futon in all the rooms living area and also a full kitchen with utinsels and pots and pans, and there are several gas grills for guests.(terrace view). havent been in rooms at whites creek in a couple years but they all had sofa beds and kitchens also, so it makes it more affordable for those that want to share rooms.

max200

Thanks Craig! Good info hope to make it this year!
Drew!

DOUBLE J

Called today to make reservations. Gotta a problem tho, can't decide to take the teenage kids along this year(3 of them). One or two wants to go and one doesn't. If they go I'm going to take two vehicles which means I can take two Allisons to the rally this time. Figure let my son drive one of them. I dunno will have family meeting on subject tonight. I personally like the two Allison idea.

Allyfishing

That's a difficult decision to make....Hmmmm......but at least you're going!! The kids will have fun for sure..as long as they like the water and boating...how could they not like that???!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you and Melisa will be trying to get to the 2013 rally there Drew!!

Allyfishing

Does everyone understand the rates for the two resorts I posted?? any questions please call (or text) me on my cell 570-657-0796 or home 610-377-2256 or better yet call Tammy at Terrace or Matt at Lakeside!! Great people!!
Craig

The Terrace will be our gathering place for the most part because the restaurant is there with a pool for those who did not know that!!

coronia mike

Quick Question...Dates For The Rally? Thanks! Mike T.....Woops! Just Read 2nd Thread...My Mistake! Thanks!

Allyfishing

That's awesome Roger!! The overflow will have to go to Lakeside. I'll contact Mike and tell him to get ready for phone calls! I've got a stack of giveaways started and its growing. Can't wait!!

suicidealli

there is one 2 bedroom left at the terrace view. i booked the 3 bedroom.. now i hope my buds, dont let me down... if they do i will be looking for some people to share with. it has 3 seperate bedrooms.. i will keep you updated.

roy

Allyfishing

roy, did john book yet? is that who you are waiting on?

glad to hear you booked. I'm trying to talk bob and Matt in joining in on the fun!!

suicidealli

John, Brian, Chris, nick, are unsure as of now... My boys don't won't to go unless John brings his kids..lol so if anyone else is bringing their kids let me know... My twin boys are 10 years old...
I offered bob a place to stay on the way down, and back.

Roy

spenccj1

Roy I've been meaning to call you but been super busy. I'm 100% in and I'm sure Brian is as well ill give you a ring after the holidays but no worries on extra rooms.

harrells

I'm booked. Bringing my son Ryan 14 as usual, and trying to talk the wife and 16 year old daughter into going this year.

skewby

no need to sleep in the yard ben i have 2 extra rooms and 2 recliners. both recliners are great for passing out.... they have experience