Knoxville Rally 2012

skewby

i'm getting the shirts made with coozies.... cost will be around $15 for a shirt and the coozie. (price is not completely set but pretty close). let me no how many and what sizes to order. i'll have extra coozies to sell, man can never have to many of those. joe pm me if you have time maybe you can give me a ball park figure from last year on the sizes and number you bought

skewby

yeah just like on motorcycles, you make stops at 5 marinas and pick a card. lots of fun, it makes you get out on the water and ride

skewby

anyone interested in rally shirts would you please make a post on the new thread i started under t-shirts for the rally.

ImbadBob

Craig,
No weight gain, XXL is just what fits. We have not decided what day we are headed down yet. Thinking maybe Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday? Looking forward to it.
Bob

ally2dextreme

Great to see the tradition alive!,I love the change from fathers day,i wanted that years ago but i was out voted lol.If i dont have an event i will make it,it will be good to see some old faces.

Allyfishing

Well bob...you are pretty darn tall so I guess that's right!! sorry1 Hope ya stay til Sunday cuz we may have the final banquet buffet at the restaurant Sat nite. It's not definite yet but we are still working on the details for the week events.

ally2dextreme, Joe mentioned last year that Fathers Day weekend made it difficult for some to attend so that is why it was changed to the week after for this year. .We are hoping more will attend this year.

ally2dextreme

Well bob...you are pretty darn tall so I guess that's right!! sorry1 Hope ya stay til Sunday cuz we may have the final banquet buffet at the restaurant Sat nite. It's not definite yet but we are still working on the details for the week events.

ally2dextreme, Joe mentioned last year that Fathers Day weekend made it difficult for some to attend so that is why it was changed to the week after for this year. .We are hoping more will attend this year.
Great ,if theres anything i can do to help let me know,im not sure off hand what that would be but if you think of something let me know.

ally2dextreme

Thanks for offering a helping hand. We'll yell for sure if need be. Where you located?
NC,i havnt been boating for a while i started a company called Hendrix-Engineering ,we make and build late model gm hi po stuff.Im ready to get around some go fast boats,i have a few ideas and may make a few things for the allys in carbon fiber,i recently helped Allison on the new carbon boat and i think there pretty happy.I was one of the orginal few that started this rally and ive always enjoyed it ,ive been to busy to break away the last few years but i think i can make this one.

Allyfishing

Jenn :LMAO: If I had money for a Trans Am I'd own an XB02/225PM instead

I'll bring some good stuff for you and me!!!

Roy....Yuengling Light or Yuengling LAGER Light??

skewby

me and rodger stopped by blue springs this week end and they are on board to give us some food and beverage discounts (what you think about .50 cent drafts) as long as your in the rally. and possibly some prizes if we decide to do a poker run and use them as a stop off point.

David Shook

You boy's have a gooden, let the rally get by me last year and will be racing at Bucksport that weekend this year , really wanted to meet ya'll, be careful and drink one or twelve for me!
Shook