Knoxville Rally 2012

rmills280

their sign says be open in april, parking is an issue there unless they have empty slips we can use we will ride up there when they open and ck it out. lets ride to euchee sat. and see what is going on, stop by the landing also to see if its getting ready. im gonna miss the ss this year

skewby

sounds good to me, i'll just have to get in early. i'm working sat. at the golf course, they got some band coming in. plus i need the money... rodger we can take the 02 out it looks good just, its just alot slower... lol

skewby

mike said he was going to open in march and just take his lumps with it being slow. so in another month we will have our home bar back

Allyfishing

Hey guys...thanks for throwing plans out there!! It all sounds great!! As plans come together and solid we'll throw them all down on an itinerary so that everyone coming knows what to expect and when!!

the more ideas like the ones you guys are coming up with, the more people will be interested in joining in on the rally!!

CAn't wait!!

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks Joe and Craig... hopefully Donna and I can make it this year... last year was great, even with a little rain..... nothing like a little pie and cameraderie to drive away the clouds!
As I sit here sipping on some pie and surfing the youtube, I came across the video from last year and realized that you're gonna have to come Richard...you're the only one who took any video, lol! I'm still impressed the quality of the video your phone takes. As of right now I plan on attending, and you'll be welcome to ride in my boat if you come up.

Allyfishing

Glad to hear your coming Brian. We'll work on Richard and get he and his wife there. Your dad coming??

Allyfishing

Ya know, I was looking at the other posts below this one about T Shirts. Should we get T Shirts again and how about foamie can holders??? That may be a good idea. If we get shirts should we get some larger sizes than XL??? No offense to anyone. How about some ideas and suggestions.

I spoke with Joe today about some plans and hopefullyhe eill come along soon with some input. Once he has more info.

I am going to provide the beverages. I'll bring enough water, soda and beer for Wednesday thru Saturday. I'll give ya the options of three beers......so lets hear it....what kind do ya want???? Yuengling is not only the oldest brewery in America but now the largest American owned brewery!!!!

What do ya all want????

Allyfishing

Would that be Yuengling Lager Light or Yuengling Premium Light....there's a difference ya know!!!

Bud lights are doable....have to find a vendor for beer can coozies.

Tony Brucato has these neat ones that are very slim that fold flat and have a half open bottom but are still neoprene and work pretty well. Maybe a bit cheaper than the thick walled foam ones. I'll check my beer supplier vendors.

bigger T's as well!!

Alli-drenaline Rush

As I sit here sipping on some pie and surfing the youtube, I came across the video from last year and realized that you're gonna have to come Richard...you're the only one who took any video, lol! I'm still impressed the quality of the video your phone takes. As of right now I plan on attending, and you'll be welcome to ride in my boat if you come up.
Thanks Brian.... I am working on it...... I really liked the video of Matt blowing past Joe and I...... I didn't have the sound muffled and the noise makes it all the better LOL...... sometimes screwups have a way of working out!

Allyfishing

Yeah, roger, I just did the same and came up with a few choices. Jimbob thanks for the link. Those are nice with embroidery but may be a bit pricey. I sent an email to Mrs. Allison to see what suppliers she works with for T's so maybe there will be less of a setup charge if she already works with vendors for novelty items. We'll see.

skewby

miller lite and yeah fat boys like me have to have a 2x t-shirt... allyfish if you can get me a pic of what you want on the shirts i can stop by our local guy and price them, he does all our sports teams in the county. the last one i bought for my guys were single color printed on the front were around $8. if no one objects i might be able to get some upgrades cheap if we use his name. kinda sponsor each other kind of deal. just throwing it out there?