Knoxville Rally 2012

etnprop

there were a couple of posts recently concerning the Knoxville Rally and I have had several pms as well requesting information.... the info I have to report today is I have no info. Actually we have formed a committee of sorts and are working on hammering out the details to get the information out to you in the next week or so. What I know for sure is there will be a 2012 Rally in Knoxville, dates will be right around Fathers Day in June, and our hosts will be on the Tennessee River at Watts Bar Lake. We have had several people step up and volunteer to help with the event and I think the result will be an event that is much better organized, planned and promoted that what we have been able to offer the last few years.... as always we are open to suggestions and everyone is welcome - keep an eye out for details coming soon.

Joe

waterqtr

Sounds great, I'd love to make it since it's soooo close to GSO...

Please keep the info flowing as it develops.

Chuck

john4utvols

My In-service is in Pigeion Forge this year on the same week of the rally, so we should be able to make the last few days of the rally. And if everything goes well I might actually own another Allison by then.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
So was the pie last year home made or store bought? I bought a pie from the store last week. Not too shabby.

Alli-drenaline Rush

Roy gave me some pie at the rally which I think was home-made. Great stuff. I bought some from a store and it became our wassel for Christmas... the kids thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread (they are of age - of course.... 27, 24 and 23)....

Allyfishing

We still have some home-made pie left. Blueberry, but the apple pie got drunk up last year at the rally. LOL!!!!!

Allyfishing

No doubt about it Richard...we'll be there for sure. The whole week, so you and the misses better be there. And you and the misses can ride with us if we do a river ride be it at Watts Bar or Fort Loudon to Knoxville!! That's a neat ride and awesome to see the stadium from the water!!

Alli-drenaline Rush

No doubt about it Richard...we'll be there for sure. The whole week, so you and the misses better be there. And you and the misses can ride with us if we do a river ride be it at Watts Bar or Fort Loudon to Knoxville!! That's a neat ride and awesome to see the stadium from the water!!
Thanks Craig! You and Jen are too kind! I would really like to go... will keep in touch!

resqu-u

I'm planning this year to be my first Rally. Please post the dates as soon as you guys can so I can put my leave in. Can't wait to meet everybody! Shane