Knoxville Rally 2012

suicidealli

me and rodger stopped by blue springs this week end and they are on board to give us some food and beverage discounts (what you think about .50 cent drafts) as long as your in the rally. and possibly some prizes if we decide to do a poker run and use them as a stop off point.

I think we are going to have a real good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy

Allyfishing

Ok, here's the Official Knoxville Rally "Beverage Distribution Cart"!!! Demonstrating its use is my wife and the master mind behind the "we need to take this to the rally" cart.

All we need is a small wagon to hook up to the hitch to pull behind cuz it only holds 1 case of 12 oz. cans of your favorite beverage and an 8LB bag of ice. And possibly a package of wieners er, I mean hot dogs!!!!!.

So if anyone has a small wagon to pull behind........ bring it!!!

Roy....do ya think maybe Brenda can help Jenn keep the beverages flowing???? Wait a minute....that might be a bad idea....that's like the blind leading the blind (no offense to anyone out there who may be blind)

All I need to do is contact Mrs. Allison and see if she may have a decal or two to make it Official!!!!

biller31

Yeah I made reservations at my uncle's house. Lol. But this year a I plan to drink enough pie in the parking lot to have a hard time idling across the cove safely! Its on!

harrells

I'm gonna leave the wife and daughter at home, and me and my son are going to tent camp in the euchee camp ground. That is if they will ever call me back. Don't want to have to drive car or boat after knocking down 1 or 20 cold ones.

Luketrician

wooweee lemme get on this train here!

Day late and a dollar short but I finally getting up to speed on the rally.

Big thanks to Skewby for helpin me out and I'll be up this weekend to hang out with yall! :very happy

harrells

Sounds like everything has been planned out well, except for one thing. Who is supplying the apple pie? Sure would like to purchase a few jars to bring back home.

Allyfishing

Ben volunteered to cook his special meats prepared just for us on Saturday evening at the pavilion at Euchee!!!!!!!!!! Yummmmmm!!!!!!!!! Way to go Ben!!!

As for apple pie......I'm not sure how to go about procuring some!! Over at Cherokee, a certain individual who I better not say, invited a few of the local businessmen (they looked like two of the members of ZZ top, seriously!!) over to the motel where we were able to sample and purchase apple pie, blueberry, cherry, peach, etc. but I hear they are no longer in business!!

I think I remember someone saying last year that it is now for purchase in certain stores in the local vicinity????

suicidealli

I have plenty of parts for sale if you need something I can bring it to the rally.
Props
20" lower units
20" o/s smooth back mid
Alien cowl
Misc engine parts
200 ecu a26

Roy

Luketrician

gonna cancel my reservation at euchee, will have to stay at work late friday,maybe I can ride up saturday and spend the day...

biller31

BTW. I'll be in an out everyday depending on my work schedule. If anybody needs me for anything or to bring something on my way back and forth the number is 423-322-1060.