Jasper River Run

Dave Hensley

TVA was inventorying water in the mountains. Fontana Lake rose 16 feeet in one day. They will slip it through all week.

biller31

The rain water will be a non-issue by Friday. They built these systems to move the flood control waters out. Only concern would be dislodged bank trash in the water. But again, hopefully that'll be gone by Friday.

john4utvols

I think it will be fine, no rain on this end of the Tn and the water is down. Now if we was leaving from allison plant and going to knoxville I would say we would have issues.

Freebird

watts bar is normal and clean
No offense, but Watts Bar was up at least a foot above normal yesterday. As of right now, Nickajack is spilling water, and water levels are rising below Chickamauga Dam according to info on my TVA Lake Info app. I'm guessing things will still be okay by Friday though.

waterqtr

Well guys, is the water up where we'll be running?

Looks like we'll be wet fri evening / night & sdr morning. Hate to drive that far to be wet.

Freebird

Weather looks iffy at best. Anybody going to drive down from the Knoxville area Friday morning?

waterqtr

Thanks guys... Guess I'll see if the weather changes any in the morning.

THutch

Plenty of room on the sea wall and water is at good level. River is clean. Should be a good day to ride! Rain should hold off until dinner time per local meteorologist.

See you in the morning!!!