Jasper 05 attendance???

RedAllison

Whose in?

October is a REALLY busy time of year for me, but I heard to much fun about it lastweek (there were over 20 boats from da family there) so I am gonna really push to make it this year.

Gotta have something else to look forward too with da family this year!
RA

Leigh

We are in, called and got some hotel info today. Kevin I'll call y'all soon with some info. :lol:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I'm in. If I'm not too broke to go. School's in session at Jasper; if you keep your eyes and ears open you can learn a lot.

RedAllison

Neal when you drop off the mountain (Mont Eagle) on I-40 headed too Chattanooga and cross the lake, thats it! The "drag strip" is on the left side of the highway. I suppose from Memphis it's about 5 hours give or take 30mins. I'll see what Michelle wants to do, if she doesn't care to go then we can split a room if you wanna.

Another rally, oh boy oh boy oh boy... the plannin is half the fun! :wink:
RA

Yellowallison

I'll be there.......

2 slow teddy will be there...

Aman will be there......

David Lantham wil be there......

My dad will be there.......

There 4-5 more for that list.....

Leigh

Not the goats, We will have some hotel info up soon, If everyone wants to stay at the same place I'm doing some checking.

TBuck2003

Jasper

Leigh,
Keep us informed on the hotel info so Dad And I can plan accordingly to stay with you guys.We are definately not staying at the Dump this year.If I wanted to exfoliate my face I would rather be drug through cinders,then use one of those towels again.Hopefully I will have a boat to actually drive at this get together.Great seeing everybody again and look forward to October.Scotty,cant wait to see the yella ROCKET.

TBuck

Yellowallison

Thanks TbUck......
Scotty,cant wait to see the yella ROCKET.
Yeah- I will do my best to her sittin on KILL by then.. going testing this weeknd.. I hopein that I should have most of the lil buggs worked out ..

-------------------------------------------------------------

Heck yall come even if yu don't have a boat for the FRIday river run ......

we all have a blast at Jasper hanging out..

ALSO TBUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yu and Dad are a A #1 CLASS ACT!!!!!!!! and yall DONT need to be talking into a LOUD SPEAKER to be heard, recongonized, and appreciated...

Thanks for WINGS! they were awesome as always!

Thanks for the PROP advice on dad Hot rod!

Thankzzz for the Bithday CAKE! That was super cool! I couldn't tell who was more happier..... YU , GrandDady or Yur SON..

Thanks T- Buck for all yu do every year at the ALLISON RALLIES!

till next time... GET R DUNNNNNN :mrgreen:

Leigh

The hotel Scott's Mom told us about with free buffet breakfast is where I've called and am getting info on.

ziemer

We'll be there...

And I know we won't be staying at the Acuff again that's for sure. The year before we stayed at the days Inn and it was pretty nice, plus the party Sat. night is definitely better.

As long as my motor stays together through the end of the year (and it's not raining) I'll bring the boat back up for the run on Friday. If anyone is contimplating on whether or not to bring their boat, bring it. It's definitely worth the trip for Friday's run. Last year my wife and daughter and I stopped on the way back about half way between Chatanooga and Jasper on the side of the river and had lunch.

Yellar, you going to Crescent City in a couple of weeks?? We hope to do some testing this weekend and get this big old t*rd off the line a little better. :wink:

edit: (didn't realize t-u-r-d, was such a bad word)

Yellowallison

Yellar, you going to Crescent City in a couple of weeks??
Yeah Ziemer.. we'll all should be there-- Maybe a Hurricane wont show up this...and spoil tha fun..

-----------------------

Leigh.... tha Motel Mommaa stay'd in iz 2 blocks up the street from the (2) Hotel we stay in...... I called and got it that room for her at tha last minute last yr..... and they loved it...

also.. in case yall didn't know.. go up that same road for about a mile or so and there is good lil Steak place we all like to eat eat- sum Good food ....

also that would also be the same road if yu went past the GOAT INN and took a left at the redlight..

Remeber this also... On saturday nightz we all go into Chatnoga and eat Chatnoogga CHOO CHOO-- it is sum kind of YUMMIE! they have an ALL yu Eat Prime rib and seafood BUFFETT ........ ITzz awesome!

LULU and David Lanthan have been there with me/us and luved it..

Cyalll there...
Get r DUNN!

RedAllison

Gotta correct onea my posts, Neal OBVIOUSLY I-40 dont go ta Chootown. So whatever highway that is (the same one that you take from Nashville if youre headed too Murfreesboro) THATS the one I is talkin about.

Someone lemme know when a "un-offishkul hotel" is picked so I will know where ta get a room,
RA

Rowena

Bob and I only live about 45. minutes from Jasper, so I am sure we will be there! He also works in Jasper. :D OMG!! LOL I'm bad..I think I am on the wrong board..LOL sorry if I posted 2 times..not sure..
Rowena

Tray Archer

hey gotmyally

if you live in olive branch miss. its is about 5 - 5 1/2 hours for ya. my parens live in germantown,TN right up the road from ya and ive been there 4 -5 times and raced 3. bring your boat and go race with us you will have a blast. hope to meet ya soon
Tray Archer