Jasper 05 attendance???

Bob Ant

It is interstate 24 from Nashville to Jasper. It is about 125 miles from Nasville to Jasper. I work about 1000 feet from the world famous Acuff INN. If you look out the front from the steak house there, you see a couple of plants in the valley, one of them is my home away from home. We never have any plant guest stay at the Acuff Inn. YOu are better off going a couple more miles west to Kimbal. A few places there: Holiday Inn Express, etc or going a couple miles east to Tiftonia, a whole bunch of places there. Tiftonia is a few miles west of Chattanooga.

Any thing I can do to help, let me know.

Bob Anthony

GotMyAlly

If it is only 5 to 5 1/2 hours, count me in. I'll be there for the beer drinking. I've only got a lil' ol' ProMax so I won't be doing any racing.

Lane

Hi everybody missed seeing everyone at the rally this year sounded like it was the best one ever. Could someone fill me in on what goes on at jasper? I would like to see if I can fit it in my schedule if you don't mind another A-Boat tagging along.

Leigh

Hey Lane,

There is a river run on Friday all invited, and the ODBA world drag finals on Saturday and Sunday. Lots of parking lot fun at the hotel and fun watching a lot of fast boats!!!!!! We would love to see y'all. :lol:

Lane

Hi Leigh
Tell Jeff I said Hi, Which friday in october? I must of missed it somewhere.
Just curious Did anyone lose their lower unit this year at Douglas?LOL

Leigh

October 7,8,& 9, We cracked ours but had a spare in the truck bein as we were breaking in a new 2.5 280.