It's on now boys! My first Race!

Casey G

Mark i just talked to Nick and one Saturday this month we are planning to weigh a few boats at Redwing Boats near downtown. If we do it early enough we can hit the river after for a few :beer:

hullbilly

Sounds good. I need some of your mechanic expertise as well. Maybe we can kill two birds with one stone!

Went to pull the ECU late this evening, but there's a little black box at the bottom, attached to the ECU. It's got 3 or 4 wires coming out of it. I didn't know what the heck this was, so I put it off until I could find out. What is it?

hullbilly

OK, the guys on byuboyz told me this box is for sensing water in the water separator/filter, and that the red light will come on along with a solid horn if it senses water.

All good!

bringit

in my class i have to weigh 1700 boat,motor,1 crank bat,1 lawn bat,0 gal fuel,safety gear and myself.weight is about 1763 ish.

suicidealli

2175 with a 260 holy crap man......... is that for lake racer????? my ss didn't weigh that when i had it weighed with the trailer, and full of gas!!!!!!!!! i dont think it would work well if left the trailer hooked up to the boat...LOL are littlr event we have is 150 lbs comp and has to be a four seat boat... it's not fair... i smoked a guy by half track.. a 800 feet. then i got smolked by a v8 omc guy.... the guy who one had a four seat stv with a drag....... how would you feel with a bass boat in that race....... it was fun though..
lake racer can be a very hard class to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

racing is awesome....... i use to be a top end guy.. then a i bought a 24p yammi drag.. it has been all down hill from there.......

roy