I'm ready!

papasallison

2011 FastPass MVP
Hey Waterdigger, this is Lucy. Good to see you on here. If you want to have the most fun you'll ever have in a week, just come to Clifton. You will be surprised at how many people you will know. Plenty of good food, drinking, sun & fun, drinking, just all around good people and great time. Be sure to give Tony a call so he can set you up with a place to sleep.(If you get the chance.) Looking forward to seeing you there.

wc911

There's partying in the parking lot at nite? Huh. I'll hafta try & stay up past 8pm this year.....:wink
I do belive we have pics of you and a bear in the parkin lot!!!! This all went on about 3 am I do belive !!! I will not say what you are doing but I think Lundy was with you.:LMAO:

Waterdigger

digger bring that big white trash mota, whip up on some black junk!!!! hope you make it!!!
racerx im sure you will have something running well over a 100 there....
cant wait... good time!!!!!!!

roy
My white mota can't hang with dem mer mer mer...chit I can't say it! lol

Waterdigger

Hey Waterdigger, this is Lucy. Good to see you on here. If you want to have the most fun you'll ever have in a week, just come to Clifton. You will be surprised at how many people you will know. Plenty of good food, drinking, sun & fun, drinking, just all around good people and great time. Be sure to give Tony a call so he can set you up with a place to sleep.(If you get the chance.) Looking forward to seeing you there.
Hi Lucy, really looking forward to Clifton. Will be great to see ya'll and meet new friends! Tell Denver I'll give him a call sometime this weekend. Going to talk to girlfriend and see if she can make it. Must warn you boyz...when my girlfriend puts on a bikini she is HOT, so don't be lustin'! She has worked so hard on the slimfast...I'm so proud of her she weighed the other night and she's down to 448 lbs.

jimbob88

Brian, I may have been waking up for my morning jog around that time, I just don't recollect any 'alleged' late nite hijinks.
I just wish red would quit calling & begging me to spend more time in Tennessee. Kinda disturbing how he breaks down so quick to tears..... promising me room & board, paying my lost wages, basically anything.
I guess he never really knew how cool us northern folk are. I worry about him..:LMAO:

TBuck2003

Awe yeah! Nice place to hang out...mighty fine folks and some bad a$$ botes! Show is alot
of black mota's. Dang my white mota gunna stick out like a hoe n church! lol
Well that makes two Hoes Mike... Gonna be an Evinrude on a 13 footer coming down...

TBuck

Brack

Hope to see ya there Mike,........but I gott'a tell ya the nite life is tuff on us Old guyz,....lol

I think I woke up every morning feel'in kinda Fuzzy all over............lmao

Waterdigger

Hope to see ya there Mike,........but I gott'a tell ya the nite life is tuff on us Old guyz,....lol

I think I woke up every morning feel'in kinda Fuzzy all over............lmao
Plan to make it Don. Yeah I know about the night life and being old! lol

RedAllison

(I'm gonna have dat yankee sicko AND his "boyt" stopped at da TN/KY border. :razz )

CAN'T WAIT TO PARTY ON MY RIVER WIT MY PEEPS!!!

Come one, come all, come on SUMMERTIME onda TN RIVER!!! :at the bar
RA

jimbob88

I'm gonna have dat yankee sicko AND his "boyt" stopped at da TN/KY border.

Looks like gonna hafta be in stealth mode on the way down this yr on Thursday:wink

papasallison

2011 FastPass MVP
You better have your Yankee *** there before then. We'll be there Sunday. You need to be there Monday at the latest. NO EXCUSES. BE THERE. And don't forget my "Boyt" this time.

jimbob88

Denver sshhh, ill be there earlier.
Sounds like yosemite Sam & elmer fudd are gonna be watching the border so I had to throw them off.
Just dont let 'em know....:shock:

TBuck2003

Hey Boyt,
I will let you borrow my " Yankee can stay for a week card" I will meet ya before the border...

TBuck

GotMyAlly

If the guy that issued you that "Yankee can stay for a week card" looked like this, you might not want to cash it in............

Last edited: