I'm ready!

Jimxb02

Getting ready ---- another coat of wax, change plugs , check wheel bearings etc. ---- I'll be there Sunday if we are doing same as last year . Can't wait !!!!!

Jim

Texas Dear

We are ready to see the family and hang out cant wait till july we will be there

Waterdigger

Going to try and make the Fast Pass @ Clifton. Don't know many of you fellers but looking
forward to meeting everyone. Think I read something about ya'll spending time on a sandbar,
sounds like fun to me. I'll be watching Fast Pass for more info.

Mike

john4utvols

Going to try and make the Fast Pass @ Clifton. Don't know many of you fellers but looking
forward to meeting everyone. Think I read something about ya'll spending time on a sandbar,
sounds like fun to me. I'll be watching Fast Pass for more info.

Mike
Come on Digger, If you love Allison's and hanging around a beach full of Allison's and having a good time this is the place. But this does come with a "warning" once you go you will find yourself wanting to go every year. just giving you a heads up............ Here is a pic of the beach with a shot from the shade trees.

Waterdigger

Awe yeah! Nice place to hang out...mighty fine folks and some bad a$$ botes! Show is alot
of black mota's. Dang my white mota gunna stick out like a hoe n church! lol

Last edited:

john4utvols

The drive from the hotel to ramp is 3-4 minutes, then from the ramp to the beach is 2-3 minutes running about 60. The river is nothing but sand beaches, but the sand here is not like Florida, it will color your white shorts to a dark brown color....It has a small mix of mud in it. And another great thing about the river here is, If it comes a big rain the river does not flood with a lot of logs, and muddy water, It takes several rainy days of 5" or more to mess it up.

Waterdigger

Sounds like my kinda place. Sure going to try and make this. One mo question...ya'll wouldn't
hold it against a brother if he took a drank would ya?

racerx

If i have a runnin boat i will be there for sure,bringing 3 more new allisons with,they have already made plans,i told them you guys were good people and wouldnt want to dry hump them...he he

suicidealli

digger bring that big white trash mota, whip up on some black junk!!!! hope you make it!!!
racerx im sure you will have something running well over a 100 there....
cant wait... good time!!!!!!!

roy

john4utvols

Sounds like my kinda place. Sure going to try and make this. One mo question...ya'll wouldn't
hold it against a brother if he took a drank would ya?
Only if you don't share..........If you like the day time wait til the parking lot party at night..........

jimbob88

There's partying in the parking lot at nite? Huh. I'll hafta try & stay up past 8pm this year.....:wink

wc911

Awe yeah! Nice place to hang out...mighty fine folks and some bad a$$ botes! Show is alot
of black mota's. Dang my white mota gunna stick out like a hoe n church! lol
Its ok. It want be as bad as that ( H ) boat trying to fit in !!!!!!!!!!!!:LMAO: