Hey Double J...your GT20 resto.....

DOUBLE J

Thanks....should finish the rigging next week(i.e. setback bracket,motor wiring etc..)..can hardly wait. Interested in seeing the speed difference tween my old Grandsport and this GT20 using the exact same motor and props. I have a couple of friends who think this hull will be faster but I think it should be a couple of miles slower(i.e. wider pad and less aerodynamic).

whipper

Make sure you get a 100 or so pics the day of the inaugural run. If ya don't have a kick arse camera ya should borrow one for the day. Good back drops etc.. She is a work of art!!
You'll need a framer for the wall. I'm so happy for you that everything is coming together. Couldn't have pics a nicer hull to do a complete resto on. She looks better than new!! Gorgeous!!

whipper

Sweet she sure looked great!! Nice attitude the way she airs out so Beautifully. What motor is under the cowl and what prop did ya use? Awsome video!!

xb03

Yes, that Allison looks sweet in person, I was driving the other boat with the guy that couldn't hold the camera steady lol. James, I believe he was running his et prop.

DOUBLE J

Yeah .....I usually say everything is for sale but I don't know ....this one I gonna have to keep for quite a while....

whipper

Yeah .....I usually say everything is for sale but I don't know ....this one I gonna have to keep for quite a while....
Looked like 86-87mph when he was along side ya on the GPS but the {New} OL GT20 was just cruising along effortlessly it seemed. Should see low 90,s no problem Ill bet? OUTSTANDING!!
What pitch prop was the ET?

DOUBLE J

Whipper, the motor is a 99 200xri stock with different reeds,no oil injection,solid mounts and a sportsmaster with the Ally skeg cut. The prop is a 28 lightning et. I have a 28 Hoss triton and a Mazco RE3 29 pitch to try also. I think it will run 90 by myself set up light. The holeshot coming from the Grandsport to this is a night and day difference(I can even take off @ the running trim angle with 2 people and it just jumps out the hole!) . I'm going to do some testing with lower pitch props and am considering running the Bass and Ski class in DSRA this year if it works out.

whipper

Cool thank you for that info. Do you have a limiter on the XR? She sure runs great for only a 200!! Thats very very good.
When i first pulled up the Video and only saw the back end i didn't recognize her. :big grin Usually I'm pretty good at recognizing what she is from behind. Then as the camera panned more to your starboard she all came together what I was looking at. Only a handfull in the world left running strong like yours!!