Hey Double J...your GT20 resto.....

DOUBLE J

Hey Scott I talked to Jack and he says he's ready to flip it over(bottom is all done) so if you get time shoot me some update please....

Yellowallison

Seen the bottom outta the corner of my eye...it was SHINEY YELLOW!!!:beer:

Going CAMPING and GATOR GAME next 4-5 days...so it will be next week :very happy

DOUBLE J

That's cool....she should be flipped back over and possibly some color on the top by now..looking forward to the picks..thanks for updating every so often

Yellowallison

That's cool....she should be flipped back over and possibly some color on the top by now..looking forward to the picks..thanks for updating every so often
Yep..seen it otta corner my eye tues or so last week...bottom was done and it was sitting right side up on trailer.....:beer:

Yellowallison

Jjjjjjjjjj...I was headed over to the shop today but got busy and Jack was leaving early......but he was in hurry to get off the phone because he wax fixing to spray ya deck before he left.....:big grin

I get ya pic probably on Monday..... because I'm taking a project boat of mine over to the shop to start working on it... :very happy

whipper

Tandem stainless fenders sweet 20 inch mags like the bullet trailers. Did I just swear.:gasp :big grin

WOW and Double WOW she looks better than a new one!!!! Shes going to be so pretty youll find it hard to trailer her down the road. Very Nice love the color you chose also.

John Tiger

That's awesome Scott, please tell Jack what a great job he's doing. We're having one done up here (same hull, R20) and I can only hope it turns out that nice.

John

Yellowallison

That's awesome Scott, please tell Jack what a great job he's doing. We're having one done up here (same hull, R20) and I can only hope it turns out that nice.

John

Will do John T......:beer: stop by again if yu come south......!!!!

Yellowallison

JJjjjjjjjjjjj...thay was sandin the GEL deck today....burrrr....burrr.....burrr...cuz it takes one helllavu bunch of sanding to knock all that gel down...... then I guees yu said he gunna spray some yellar on the deck....

Leaving town till wed next week but I'll get ya some pics probably thursday/friday next week....remind me:very happy