Getting the new 2003 ready...

Ocktane

Shes ready to go everyone. Dennis finished up the motor and got it back on for me. What a great guy to deal with, can't say enough about the customer service! Thanks again Dennis! Didn't get a chance to run it today but I have until Wed. night till I have to go back to work. Hopin' the weather holds out so I can put some break in hours on her the next few days! We did manage to back her down into the Wolf River right behind his shop just to fire the motor and do all the final checks, sounds awesome! Can't wait to run it...

fnshrmaster

Shes ready to go everyone. Dennis finished up the motor and got it back on for me. What a great guy to deal with, can't say enough about the customer service! Thanks again Dennis! Didn't get a chance to run it today but I have until Wed. night till I have to go back to work. Hopin' the weather holds out so I can put some break in hours on her the next few days! We did manage to back her down into the Wolf River right behind his shop just to fire the motor and do all the final checks, sounds awesome! Can't wait to run it...

I can relate the anticipation! Reminds me of when I got my first dirt bike as a kid, you just couldn't wait to throw a leg over it and go.
Enjoy, that's a nice looking rig you have! Kurt