From "ALLISONMAN" to "balsaboy"

fishnfireman

Yall just pick away!!!!! I got some pretty thick skin!!!!!
Hey ranger boy mike if i had your money i would be me a new 21 allison but i would never own a ranger unless they would sponser me!!!!

!
I hear ya Brian---If not for some good luck and smart boat trading I could never afford to be in this boat on firemans wages.

As for Ranger It used to be easy to get a memo boat !!!!! but times are getting tough even for them..

I left almost a G note on the table this past weekend because I was NOT fishing a Ranger.

Good luck with whatever you fish!

ALLISONMAN

no problem mike!!!! good kidding around with ya!!! you need to come east and let me take ya fishing!!!

RedAllison

Bryan I wont hold my breath on you comin to Clifton, aint a hair on yo... :razz

Go on and bring dat omc powered dugout, I gotta bombrude powered deckboat that'll giver ALL she wants!!! :big grin

:beer:
RA

BigRedAlli

Red red, neal you west tn boyz yall just dont be mad when i show up at the fastpass and smoke yall butt with an omc powered bullet!!!
You just make sure you got a scatter shield on that thing...Don't want any body getting hurt when they pass ya!!! :punch

Dark Allison

Yall just pick away!!!!! I got some pretty thick skin!!!!! I just want to give thanks to steve hackler for supper and a great deal on a new trolling motor!! I hate i got food poisioning tues and wasnt myself but hopefully tomorrow i can get my bullet and head to the lake and test everything out!! I had a wheel bearing go out right here at the house weds but havent felt good enough to go outside and fix that yet but hopefully tomorrow!!

Hey hotprop i will let you test ride this machine if you be carefull and not let that omc scare ya!!!! Lol

hey yeller tracker is gone :( but it was a great boat and i won many tournaments out of it

hey biller you can just kiss my tail and dont be mad when the balsaboy passes ya on the lake and then catches a bigger sack than you!!!

Hey ranger boy mike if i had your money i would be me a new 21 allison but i would never own a ranger unless they would sponser me!!!!

Red red, neal you west tn boyz yall just dont be mad when i show up at the fastpass and smoke yall butt with an omc powered bullet!!!

Bruce thanks for pest spray i bet it picked up 5 mph with that stuff!!!

The only way you could smoke them is too put too much oil in the gas ! :very happy Allison man and a Slomc. You know OMC stands for Oh My Checkbook!

fishnfireman

no problem mike!!!! good kidding around with ya!!! you need to come east and let me take ya fishing!!!
Would love to..

Bull Shoals is as far East as I have been..
Had a championship tournament there several years ago..Two ranger boats up for prize...was leading it going out the last day...but chocked...Had I won---the ranger would have been a (sale boat) !!!!!!!!

RedAllison

Got it wet yet? Fish good?
Aint heard, maybe he done already scattered it??? :cuss

In a blind fit of rage, he forgot he wasn't drivin a 280 anymore and he "STOOD ON IT SON" once to often. Don't call em "Boomrudes" for nuttin... :big grin
RA

Yellowallison

RUMORS HAS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gasp

'ALLISONMAN" ODBA crewchief "HOTPROP"" is in SOUTH FLORIDA this week at well known "OMC PERFORMANCE SHOP" getting trained on how to work on 'BALSABOY's SLOOMC :LMAO:

David Shook

I'm real tired of having that Stink bait in my boat, been looking for a dingy to pull behind the carp boat to keep the odor at a minimum, I'll give you a c-note for the vessel and you can use the engine for an anchor, if you will throw in at least a couple hundred feet of rope for the bait tank, so it doesn't appear that you would be running that close to my boat, I would consider this a closed deal, if you can accept a post dated check for 8/ 25/10, depending on current economic conditions at 8/25/10, I'll be willing to relieve you of this blunder!
Your Friend,
Shook

msharp

All you need to do now is get a GPS , take it down the road on a fast motorcycle , set it in your boat , take a picture of it !!!!!! INSTANT AVATAR !!!!!:LMAO::LMAO:

biller31

BTW Balsaboy, The onliest way you gonna have a bigger sack than me in Tennessee is if you bring it with you from Carolina. LOL

ALLISONMAN

I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO COME TAKE YA UP ON THAT BILLERBOY!!!! AND NEAL AND RED YALL ARE JUST MAD CAUSE PAUL IS BETTER DRIVER THAN YOU TWO TURDS!!!!!!:beer:

HOTPROP IS THE OMC EXPERT ALSO DONT LET HIM FOOL YA!!!!!:shock: