From "ALLISONMAN" to "balsaboy"

bruce pitts

Allisonman and I look this boat over good it's in better shape than average for the year
model it is he can make a fine rig to fish tournaments if i can help anyway just let me know i can see a 25lb. bag

Yellowallison

here ya go!! black/green
CONGRADS ALLYTRADERMAN ...............:LMAO:

HEY if yu NEED any help with that sloOMC I got CONNECTIONS who's got PILES of spare parts for then sloOMC's... :big grin

p.s Speakin of that!!!!!!!!!! OH NOW i see why yu was HAD me LOOKIN for an OMC GEARCASE for yo buddy last week...yo BUDDY was YU yu tatorhead :LMAO:

Last edited:

biller31

Luckily for Bryan I happen to know he can yank giant toad bass from any boat you put him in. He could win a bass tournament out of a pontoon boat. So, I guess thats why he figured that for a fishing boat, style and quality didn't matter and are not going to impact his ability to catch fish. I do hope he gets a matching silk/satin early 90's style bullet jacket with his name in script on the chest and foam front/mesh back ball cap in matching colors to complete the transformation though! That would rock!!! LOL

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Sorry, I just cant pass up this ruckus!!!! You may want to call this guy and pay him to watch your boat.......lol

RedAllison

Just had a chat with balsaboy, his fishin partner works for ORKIN so maybe he will be safe for a little while .
:cuss :LMAO: :razz :big grin

I hope Bryan unnastans we just havin fun wit him, good lookin boat B and that's for sure the ONLIEST B-boat I'd have isda CC!!!
RA

biller31

I understand Bruce Pitts did a termite inspection on the spot down in Georgia and after he sprayed a little bit of insecticide he signed off for Bryan that it should be good for the next 6 months.

Yellowallison

One GOOD THANG bout ole SLOOMC...want be very FAST so WOOODEN TRANSOM should be aiiiriight for goin fishin ..............BUT if does BREAK I know a GOOD FIBERGLASS guy :LMAO:

P>S so BULLETMAN can I buy MY BASSTRACKER back :punch

Last edited:

bruce pitts

i did biller31 i had my mojoe bag with me you know how i am here in ga.some shine and a mojoe bag i don't leave home with out it'

biller31

P>S so BULLETMAN can I buy MY BASSTRACKER back :punch[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha Ha! You mean the only boat to make a full speed pass at the last Allison Owner's rally? That boat is legendary... LOL

fishnfireman

OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe some O-you boys better take back some of them "ranger lovin fireman" chit I used to get !!

PS I"m leading my tournament trail AGAIN for the year...Fishing out of one of those---No fish catchin POS chit Allison tater chip boats...

Love ya Brian....Just can't believe ya went to the dark side...when the 21's fish so great !!!

Hotprop

Administrator
Well Balsaboy just picked up his Koolaid boat west of Atlanta and our friend Hack is lettin him crash at his house for the nite but he made him park the boat out near the road hoping that termites would not just ship and get in his house .:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

biller31

Yeah Mike. Thats the real story behind why Bryan was afraid to buy another Allison fishing boat.
Although I too am leading the points in my local series out of an Allison that you can't catch fish from with no electronics on it other than a flasher. (Oh, and the guy in 2nd place in the points is in a 21 Bassport Pro 2 seater) LOL Everyone knows you can't catch fish out of an Allison.
Hey Prop, Everyone knows that bass like to eat termites. Its a natural fish attractant.

Yellowallison

"ranger lovin fireman" chit I used to get
!!

Hhahahahahah..DAGGGUM u "RANGERMAN: u made me spit FRITOS N DIETCOKE all over my LAPTOP:LMAO:

Last edited:

fishnfireman

!!

Hhahahahahah..DAGGGUM u "RANGERMAN: u made me spit FRITOS N DIETCOKE all over my LAPTOP:LMAO:
"DIETCOKE" !!!!!!!!!!!!!DANG Yeller I figured you was like me an gave up on the DIET stuff...

Note to self----self--- maybe I should go on a diet. before I can't fit in the ol Allison bucket seat...and have to fish a ranger OORRRRRRRRRRRR a bullitt !! : LMAO:

ALLISONMAN

Yall just pick away!!!!! I got some pretty thick skin!!!!! I just want to give thanks to steve hackler for supper and a great deal on a new trolling motor!! I hate i got food poisioning tues and wasnt myself but hopefully tomorrow i can get my bullet and head to the lake and test everything out!! I had a wheel bearing go out right here at the house weds but havent felt good enough to go outside and fix that yet but hopefully tomorrow!!

Hey hotprop i will let you test ride this machine if you be carefull and not let that omc scare ya!!!! Lol

hey yeller tracker is gone :( but it was a great boat and i won many tournaments out of it

hey biller you can just kiss my tail and dont be mad when the balsaboy passes ya on the lake and then catches a bigger sack than you!!!

Hey ranger boy mike if i had your money i would be me a new 21 allison but i would never own a ranger unless they would sponser me!!!!

Red red, neal you west tn boyz yall just dont be mad when i show up at the fastpass and smoke yall butt with an omc powered bullet!!!

Bruce thanks for pest spray i bet it picked up 5 mph with that stuff!!!