From "ALLISONMAN" to "balsaboy"

biller31

As an ambassador of goodwill here at Allison Owners I would like to encourage Bryan Welch to keep his head up in spite of the fact that he's gone from "ALLISONMAN" to "balsaboy". Thats right folks! ALLISONMAN drinks the koolaid! He went low rent on us and bought himself a used Bullet to fish out of! Oh and it gets better... its got an OMC on the back of it! LOL Now, I wanna go on record as the first to say that I'm not personally going to hold it against him and I will still acknowledge his presence and offer him a beer if he were to show up at a rally driving the balsawood boat. However, I do think he should hafta pay some type of fee to be included in the group picture this year if he shows up at the Allison Owner's rally in a glittery balsaboat. Ha Ha Ha!!! I'll still love ya balsaboy! It'll be ok maybe you can trade up at some point. I think I saw a stroker with a Yamaha on it for sale or trade somewhere far away from here! Bawahahahaha!!!

Waterdigger

As an ambassador of goodwill here at Allison Owners I would like to encourage Bryan Welch to keep his head up in spite of the fact that he's gone from "ALLISONMAN" to "balsaboy". Thats right folks! ALLISONMAN drinks the koolaid! He went low rent on us and bought himself a used Bullet to fish out of! Oh and it gets better... its got an OMC on the back of it! LOL Now, I wanna go on record as the first to say that I'm not personally going to hold it against him and I will still acknowledge his presence and offer him a beer if he were to show up at a rally driving the balsawood boat. However, I do think he should hafta pay some type of fee to be included in the group picture this year if he shows up at the Allison Owner's rally in a glittery balsaboat. Ha Ha Ha!!! I'll still love ya balsaboy! It'll be ok maybe you can trade up at some point. I think I saw a stroker with a Yamaha on it for sale or trade somewhere far away from here! Bawahahahaha!!!
OMC...smart move!

BP1

Fastbass has a good Bullet forum to help you with your set-up questions.

Be good and take care.

Last edited:

biller31

Be good and take care.
Ha Ha Ha!!! Yeah BB, they can help you with your set-up over at the fatsbass! Ha Ha Ha!!! OMG I've gotta stop laughing so hard its starting to hurt!

hotshaft

Be good and take care.
What fastbass has a good bullet forum for set-up question!!!! They couldnt set-up my daughters huffy bike!!!Seriously there are some great people here that can really help with set-up best stay here!!!!!!:beer:

BP1

What fastbass has a good bullet forum for set-up question!!!! They couldnt set-up my daughters huffy bike!!!Seriously there are some great people here that can really help with set-up best stay here!!!!!!:beer:
Did I say they had a huffy bike forum?

NEWBULLETOWNERMAN, best of luck , keep it right side up and we won't forget to wave as we pass you by on the water :beer:

Last edited:

ALLISONMAN

ok boys yall just be jealous!!!! i bought me a 20cc with a good ole johnnyrude and i am going after shooks record with a bullet and omc!!!! so you boys just bring those slow allison fishing boats on and see if ya can outrun this ole balsa bullet!!!!:help

RedAllison

Last seen towing it with this.....
:LMAO::LMAO:lmdao @ Neal...

DAMN Bryan, why didn't you tell us you were involved in a serious accident and bumped that fugly ol noggin of yours???

I guess now you're gonna start havin custom matchin rods and faggoty painted reels and lures made to match your boat as well??? TELL ME you aint gonna start gettin a buncha diamond plated crap bolted allvoer yer new feesher???

:big grin
RA

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
TRANSOMSAVERMAN....what color it be, we want pics cuz we can't bleeve it!:LMAO:

K.Kiser

ooh, a CC too... I've never had a 20'CC, but I'd really like too one day to complete My curiosity... I worked at a Bullet dealership when I was in high school in the early 90's, and all the sales pictures of new Bullets (especially the CC's) were like eye candy to a teeneager who grew in with fast bassboats.. I had a really clean 17cc at one time, and wish that I had it back...