Fishing tourny at the Rally???

ALLISONMAN

Oh i see ban the nc boy!! Heck figured no one would mind a boat racer fishing in a tournament!!!! I would be lucky to catch humm over about 20lbs worth probably!! Tell ya what i just want to fish 1/2 the time and sit in the a/c for the rest!!! And the $200 winner take all sounds good to me!!

ALLISONMAN

Oh yeah can we get grant to fish the tournament also!! I would like to see how i stack up against a "pro"!!!

Allyfishing

"Oh i see ban the nc boy!! "

No, we never said you can't fish it ..... just not with Ben!!! lol!!!!!! The more the merrier. And if you feel the need then yes you may weigh in early....that will give us "out of towners" a bit more time!!!!

And I'm not commenting on the "Pro" question either!!!

Although, I did ask Mrs. Allison if she would help us keep him around for a day or two to come meet the owners and hang out a bit!

How ya doin anyway Bryan?? Good to hear from ya! BTW, my friend and I picked a miserable week for Falls Lake. Rain, sleet, snow, freezing rain and the boat was entombed in about a quarter inch of ice the one morning we woke up. Turned on the TV and all we saw were accidents all over the Durham Raleigh area. Took about 15 or 20 garbage cans full of warm water dumping all over the boat to thaw it out.

ALLISONMAN

Yeah we had a big tournament that weekend on falls didnt manage but 1 - 5.05lb fish but the winners had 32lbs and 2nd was 31lbs and there were 6 fish over 9 lbs weighed in with big fish at 10.55lbs!! But rally tournament is all good just picking on my sorry ole buddy no-fishingben!!!

biller31

Yeah... Come get you some Mr. Big North Carolina Stick! Battle of the fat boys then! FYI, Flippin ain't gonna do you no good in June...Stick! When you see me sitting in the middle of the lake out in the desert with my line tight holla as you drive towards the bank brush.

Allyfishing

Yeah...OK....both of ya are BIG talkers!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

At this rate, with the way the weather has been down your way, the fish will not be in their summer pattern yet and no longer in the shallows where they spawned so us Northern rookies will be drop shotting and mojo riggin' them off the deep docks!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!

Bryan, we finally caught some fish on the 5th day when the water temp got out of the low 40's and hit 50. We left on Friday around noon but each had 6 fish all around 3lb. the guy that caught the 10LB'er was who I talked to on BBC who helped me out with info before we came. He sent me that pic of that fish and said we missed the best fishing by a day.

Allyfishing

So if I am reading everybody correctly, Saturday will be the day starting at first light til maybe noon (this will be settled later), 5 fish limit per boat, bass (LM, SM & spots) and if we are all in agreement, maybe have a big fish pool outside of the 5 bass limit for those who are not strictly BASS guys. Like if someone catches a big cat or striper or whatever....please no prehistoric critters like those ugly GAR!!!!!

Tim agreed to bring his scale and tourny bags.