Fishing tourny at the Rally???

biller31

"Don't wanna do what?" = Put me in a team tournament. LOL I'm just teasing Craig. 20 bucks is about right. However everybody wants to do it is fine. Time doesn't matter, species doesn't, etc. It's just for fun. I'm teasing you too because if you put me and Broughton in the boat together and we are gonna catch fish. Then again we might strike out. Watts Bar has blanked me before. Plus, I wanna go ahead and ban Brian Welch from the tournament. I'm not sure what he's done yet to deserve it but I'll come up with something. I'm sure if I scour the tournament rules hard enough I can come up with a reason for preemptive disqualification.

Last edited:

TB21

If me and Ben teams up we gonna catch a bunch of fish.....cause I know Bens secret fish call.....Lol Team B&B it's on.
On a serious note I think 20-30 bucks a boat would be cool , and I'll get a plaque made for the winners.

Put me in a team tournament. I'm just teasing Craig. 20 bucks is about right. However everybody wants to do it is fine. It's just primarily for fun. Teasing too that if you put me and Broughton in the boat together and we're gonna catch fish.

Allyfishing

I knew you were busting on me just wasn't sure on which part??!!! LOL!!!!!

I don't have a preference on what we have thrown out there as long as there is no live bait!!!

Some may not want it restricted to bass only, I don't know. Let's see how the responses go.

Allyfishing

I know Ben....tell Bryan no power poles allowed but don't tell him that til he show up in the morning!!!! :LMAO:

rmills280

no but I have a boat sittin beside my house that has won a many tourney on watts bar

Alli-drenaline Rush

"Don't wanna do what?" = Put me in a team tournament. LOL I'm just teasing Craig. 20 bucks is about right. However everybody wants to do it is fine. Time doesn't matter, species doesn't, etc. It's just for fun. I'm teasing you too because if you put me and Broughton in the boat together and we are gonna catch fish. Then again we might strike out. Watts Bar has blanked me before. Plus, I wanna go ahead and ban Brian Welch from the tournament. I'm not sure what he's done yet to deserve it but I'll come up with something. I'm sure if I scour the tournament rules hard enough I can come up with a reason for preemptive disqualification.
It's called "managing expectations" folks!!!!

Allyfishing

no but I have a boat sittin beside my house that has won a many tourney on watts bar
certainly your not talking about Skewby's???!!!! :big grin

Not unless its a tourny on hitting the most watering holes on watts bar in record time!!!!! :at the bar

ya know I gotta bust on skewby

rmills280

not skewbys not an Allison does that disqualify me. sure would hate to win with a dynatrack. maybe I could put some stickers on it and call it a 85 rare model.

biller31

Can we lock through? Lol

If so Richard can manage my expectations for me in the form of cash money.

Alli-drenaline Rush

Can we lock through? Lol

Nice deflection bro! Ill manage your expectations around the checkered flag, thereby enabling you to manage the goose-egg expectations of your angling competitors lololol!!!

Allyfishing

not skewbys not an Allison does that disqualify me. sure would hate to win with a dynatrack. maybe I could put some stickers on it and call it a 85 rare model.
LOL!!!!! No disqualification!! Bring it!! I'll ask Mrs. Allison for a sticker when we get there on our way down that week. Dynatracs were good boats back in the day.

Allyfishing

Can we lock through? Lol

Hmmmmm....now there's a way to eliminate most of the competition right there!!! the only boats to make it up and back will be the miserly 3 liters guys while those like Rich that kick our butts on hole shot and top end with the gas guzzlers will have to fill their livewells and lockers with gas cans to make it one way!!!!!!! :LMAO: