Fishing tourny at the Rally???

Allyfishing

This was brought up last year and I would like to see a tourny at the rally this year at Watts Bar. What do you think??

We need to decide an a day and a format which is not too restrictive. No blast off at any certain time (cuz most can't shake the cob webs off their groggy alcohol soaked minds anyway) so just start anytime and from anywhere you choose. I was thinking maybe Saturday?

maybe not just specify bass but any fish and the biggest one wins per boat? Or we could make it it just Bass.

Opinions??

Of course there will be prizes!d And maybe a couple of bucks thrown in the hat for big fish?

skewby

can i jug fish this tourny? if not i'll need one of those hats that will hold my beer and has a straw!!!!!

Allyfishing

Sounds great, but I don't think I can get up that early... My friends are a bad influence on me at night!!!lmao

Roy
Roy, I made this statement in the original post with you and your buds in mind....... "No blast off at any certain time (cuz most can't shake the cob webs off their groggy alcohol soaked minds anyway)" :laughing

catfish123

It will only hurt for a few seconds while the holes are being drilled.

Allyfishing

this is true Brian!! I know cuz i have photo's of my console being violated in the wee hours of the AM!!

And NO rich...you may not use dynamite!

Allyfishing

Hey guys, let's get some feedback going here on a tourny at the rally. Thoughts and or suggestions?? Remember we need to keep it simple.

robo

I'm in. How bout a big fish tourney? $10 --$20 entry?

Allyfishing

OK....I just received an email from Chris (robo) and he got me thinking on this. He read a post (as did I) that Tim and Ben are pairing up for the "Ally Rally Tourny" sooooo......

It's a partner tourny and here is what I wrote back to Chris:

"I

biller31

Ummmm... you don't wanna do that.

But if you do...I say $200 ($100 per man) buy-in, winner takes all. Ties determined by biggest fish. Black bass only. 15" on green 18" on brown. Safe light to 2:00 p.m. weigh in at Terrace View parking lot. Optional $5 big trash fish pot.

Allyfishing

"Ummmm... you don't wanna do that. "

Do what....have a tourny......pair you with Tim......blast off on your own honor system....??? what??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey...this ain't BFL...FLW...ABA...WTF....OMG.....FU.....hahahahahahahah

TB21

Haha...I was just poking fun at Ben about pairing up , I'm sure if he has his boat running he'll have his own plan...But if he doesn't and needs a boat and partner I'm all down with that , Hell yes!! And yep , I like $200 per boat and I like the black bass only to. Whatcha think Ben?