first rally

jimbob88

Wow! That was a blast! Great meeting all of you finally. Was first I hope of many more. Some highlights-
Jars- ( my god they never quit!)
Andys stories- ( think I laughed hardest about the goats)
Golfing- ( when you see the video of lundy you'll know)
Ambulance- (not a highlight but scary, twice!!)
Hanging at the beach - ( you guys have some fun toys!)
Food- ( that was top notch anywhere)
Jars- (oops repeat. But I woke up one morning lost!)
Prop raffle- (hehehehehehe)
Accents- ( you folks talk funny!)
Kidding aside, had a blast talking with all of you and hope to do it again. Tony, you can relax now... lol
Special thanks to Denver and Lucy- had such a desire to meet you guys and thanks for introducing me to the rest of the crew. Jim:beer:

john4utvols

JimBob you can stop, I come to bed and see your post now I'm wide awake crying laughing :laughing at your list. You got to post the Gorilla swinging the stick. I think he saw you recording him on the hole before that and thats why it kicked you out of the cart on hole 18. LOL Lundy. Jimbob you can stay with me anytime. Can't wait to see you run that prop on your boot next year. Keila said next time you drink one of them jars and get lost maybe you should Knock before you enter...........

Last edited:

john4utvols

Dang Jeffy I just stoped Laughing and you hadddd too bring up the Super Trooper scene :LMAO:JimBob I ban you from staying at the hotel I want ever get any sleep..........

BALD ALLISON

Hey Dude. I had a blast with you Golfing and riding on the Allison Party Barge. It was really neat to meet someone from Canada LOL. See ya soon Keep in touch
Phil

jimbob88

Forgot about the bear.... mmmmm
John text me and will send u the golf stuff 218-929-2792
Gotta figure out how to post pics and vids. Still laughing about stuff!
Spooning- don't ask. Lol
Riding with Jeff- trying to video and hitting wake. Out of seat and sprayed with beer!
As tony texted awhile ago- work sucks...

TBuck2003

MINN EEEE SOOOOOO TAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Is top notch all the way, my entire family enjoyed you big time. Welcome to the best bunch around. Bout time we gotta another Yankee...

TBuck

RedAllison

ANOTHER damn yankee turned member of da family!!! :razz

Lastyear a golfcart was violated, this year a yankee fromda state of half a bajillion lakes RAPED one of Mr. Gardner's bears inda hotel parkin lot. :shock: I'm not sure even Tony can talk our way out of this one... :big grin

Was good to finally put a mug with a screen name. The week went by to fast. :at the bar
RA

jimbob88

It was consentual......
She did seem to like the rough stuff! What would the kids look like!!:shock: lmfao

BigRedAlli

Jimbob, your too funny...Still having nightmares about the bear thing.

I think Andy and Neil may be jealous!!! :wink

Nice meeting ya and hope to see you again!!!

jeffy

I think Jim bob is the only one at the rally that had to bring his passport and go through customs to get there.

strip

ANOTHER damn yankee turned member of da family!!!

Lastyear a golfcart was violated, this year a yankee fromda state of half a bajillion lakes RAPED one of Mr. Gardner's bears inda hotel parkin lot. RA

Jimbob, This bear said "I have had it up to here with that chit!"

jimbob88

Strip- I think that's the momma bear raising her hand to get one of you guys attention. Could be wrong.....lol.
Jeffy- was in the south too long, northern officials had to check my credentials on way home. Almost not allowed home. Final test was to say boat. Passed with flying colors!! Lmfao!!!:beer: