first rally

RedAllison

:LMAO: yeah I was afraid da bear was gonna burst into flames inda heat of passion with Jimbob.

:razz
RA

jimbob88

For those that haven't seen it. It is a hilarious movie. Wonder if it is funnier while drinking out of a jar?? Brought a couple home so might have to check.......still laughing when I think about that week!

jeffy

Hey Jim bob why don't you change ur tag from 95xb03 to denver's ole boat I think it would be more impressive, lol!

wc911

Well I hope that prop works in CANADA since I got u to buy the other ticket that won!!! and what about those CHERRIES I bet u guys up yonder aint never had nuttin like that. HA!!! HA!!!! Come back next year we will have more!!! It was nice to meet u and hope we can do it again!!!!!

jimbob88

Il call you about those hydro stops. Gonna try and show couple outlets up here and maybe sell some more? That's up to you Phil. I won that prop on my first ticket! Lol. Those cherries really pack a punch... when I talk to Denver he still calls it his boat!! Might let sit him sit in it next year. Hahaha. Gotta do some swift vacation time planning and hope to get back to clifton.