Dsra gulfport

patches

The Dock is a great place for a spectator to have a drink and some eat and watch the races. There's a slideshow playing at the top of their website when you click on the link. One of the pictures they show is a pic from the water looking at The Dock is from one of our racedays. You can see the spectators out front on the grass

http://www.thedockgulfport.com/

Last edited:

LakeAnna

Go Dave! Heck I could drag the slowsport down and give it a whirl... at least get two runs.

Been a while for me... last time I ran anything it was in Harrisburg PA. with the XR/Johnrude 2.6:very happy

patches

I like that attitude. I remember my first race Nick Giardelli said out on the water he would give me a couple boat lengths. I said don't do that, stand on it

Dave Hensley

Wasn't it a Galen quote " Cubic inches are cheaper than Carbon Fiber" ?

They are both out of my range! What does a Monty V-8 with Motech and fuel injection go for? Then you have a custom clamp bracket, custom Mid, custom cowl, custom adapter for a Merc gearcase.....

h2oskiier30

Goin' fast ain't cheap, Dave. That's why my poor A$$ spectates. I'll leave the racing to y'all rich fellers.

patches

Wasn't it a Galen quote " Cubic inches are cheaper than Carbon Fiber" ?

They are both out of my range! What does a Monty V-8 with Motech and fuel injection go for? Then you have a custom clamp bracket, custom Mid, custom cowl, custom adapter for a Merc gearcase.....
I'm guessing 30+ when its all said and done. I can't afford big cubes or carbon:banghead

XXXR2001

I'm guessing 30+ when its all said and done.:banghead
Yep and I bet you ain't far from that figure if you add everything up. :big grin It's a big $ class no matter how you go about it (if you want to run at the top).

Last edited: