Dsra gulfport

patches

You don't wanna give it a try? I'm looking forward to it. I think we'll have a great turnout of boats

Crimson Merc

Got to go look at the rules, should have one coming for mod pro but won't know for sure until we're on the road heading that way.

patches

Hope y'all can make it Justin. We had 11 in Modified in Catahoula and 12 in Gas so both classes were really good. Need some more Lake Racer boats and Outlaw

suicidealli

Eric, I give it up to you..Your always trying to get guys to come out and run. You are the man. If guys would try it, they would be hooked. Anyone that has an allison would like it..lol some of the nicest guys out there at the races. If new guys need help, it is amazing the help you guys would get.. At worse case senario guys would learn so much more about their boats, motors, props, etc..

Roy

DOUBLE J

Eric, I give it up to you..Your always trying to get guys to come out and run. You are the man. If guys would try it, they would be hooked. Anyone that has an allison would like it..lol some of the nicest guys out there at the races. If new guys need help, it is amazing the help you guys would get.. At worse case senario guys would learn so much more about their boats, motors, props, etc..

Roy
I agree. Ran my first race this year and had a blast. I'm hooked. So much, that I plan to run the complete schedule this year.

patches

Roy
You're right Roy. I learned more about making one run in my first year of racing than I did in all the years before

Double J- glad you had fun, it is very addictive. I'll make a point to meet you at Gulfport

h2oskiier30

Of course, I'm on shift that weekend. Whoever makes out the DSRA schedule must work shift work opposite of me. It's scheduled on my weekend to work every year, it seems.

On a separate note, it's pointless for Marty or anyone else to continue to post links to the DSRA racing website when nobody can get on the dang thing. I registered months ago, and never heard anything back.

M.ALEXIE

Of course, I'm on shift that weekend. Whoever makes out the DSRA schedule must work shift work opposite of me. It's scheduled on my weekend to work every year, it seems.

On a separate note, it's pointless for Marty or anyone else to continue to post links to the DSRA racing website when nobody can get on the dang thing. I registered months ago, and never heard anything back.
We working on that. Here is the info:

Attachments

Last edited:

Dave Hensley

I have been getting on the DSRA site just have not seen it updated since Catahoula. Keep hoping to see Lake Racer with 260 SS motor come down to about 1300#!!!! Your races are a long drive for me but at that weight I could talk myself into coming! Good to see you having good participation and folks having a good experience.

Last edited:

M.ALEXIE

I have been getting on the DSRA site just have not seen it updated since Catahoula. Keep hoping to see Lake Racer with SS motor come down to about 1300#!!!! Your races are a long drive for me but at that weight I could talk myself into coming! Good to see you having good participation and folks having a good experience.
Bass and Ski 200 ss 1725# !!!!!

Last edited:

Dave Hensley

Stock 260 (26cc heads) 1625#'s for Lake racer.
Like I was saying get it down to 1300# for a white and black XR2002 from Maryville, Tn with a 260, 26 cc heads and a driver over 59 years old and I could justify the pull!!! I miss the racing and it sure sounds like y'all are doing it right. Oran might not like my rule amendment....that little XB2002 I sold him is a dude.

Dave Hensley

Back when I was slinging dirt in Unlimited Modifieds a wise man once told me " Boy if you are going to race, race. If you want to win, you gotta have an advantage." Obviously he never raced NASCAR!