bass sport 2+2

TB21

I'd be happy store the Allison for you , I'd hate to see you have to put it outside ;-)

yes i remember you and i hope you get it , very short drive for you, i took 2k off the price to help any one that has a long drive to come and get it, just picked up a 2012 lund 2150 baron, now im realy out of space.

08 2+2

you dont have to worry i would build a new barn before anything i own would sit outside.

TB21

I know , I'm just messin. I could tell by talking to you that you keep your stuff top notch. Somebody is going to get a really nice boat here. I may drive over some Saturday to look at if you have any time.

08 2+2

I know , I'm just messin. I could tell by talking to you that you keep your stuff top notch. Somebody is going to get a really nice boat here. I may drive over some Saturday to look at if you have any time.
just give me a call i will be around.

xb03fs

Is it a different 08 or a scam because it has the same pedestal spacer on one of the pictures .....

08 2+2

Is it a different 08 or a scam because it has the same pedestal spacer on one of the pictures .....
now why would you think its a scam. do you think that i cant take it off ebay and sell it!!

xb03fs

Wasn't sure eBay is like the Wild West now days pictures are stolen and reused all the time. And I just saw it there like 5 minutes before your sold post. Didn't know ads could be removed. Congratulations on the sale

08 2+2

Wasn't sure eBay is like the Wild West now days pictures are stolen and reused all the time. And I just saw it there like 5 minutes before your sold post. Didn't know ads could be removed. Congratulations on the sale
thanks

08 2+2

Wow....Sorry to hear Don. Guess that gives me a little more time. Oh and it's Tim not Todd , I think your referring to Todd at Hydromotive??
sorry tim yes i thouht you were todd. the tb through me.