bass sport 2+2

08 2+2

here is a show room new 08 2+2, i bought this boat new in 09, the boat ran good with a 250xs at 87 mph, i thought it should have been a little faster, so i sold the 250 and bought a new 300xs this year, the boat will now run 94 mph with a 28p hydromotive prop, with a hell of a good load and full tank of fuel,this boat has 20hrs on it and ten on the new motor,30 hrs total, motor has full 2 year warnty on it. and will start with new owner, it has a cnc jack plate,and all new batterys, i removed the garmin up front and installed a lorance hds5x, also the front seat was a bit close to the troller pedal so i made a custom cnc set back for the front seat, i removed the motor guide and installed a new minn kota fortrex 80 lb ( way nicer ) had allison make me a custom cover with logos, also comes with butt seat for front, its still in the box, this boat motor and trailer is in perfect flawless condition, paid 68k for it spent 23k on it and dought you will find a package of this cailiber for the money, i have 7 boats now and will be ordering a new 2+2 in the spring, need to make some room, 50k will buy this package, please call instead of pm or email. don 8106914121 please click the photo bucket link below photo to veiw all pics

http://s1297.beta.photobucket.com/user/donp3636/library/

Last edited:

Darth VMAX

Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn!

I have to remind myself "wifes trying to get into med school, med school med school.."

SaWEET Rig!

scarraro

Probationary User
Hi
you can send more photos of the ? pictures transom bottom, V-pad.
thanks

fnshrmaster

Michigan boat= Short boating season, limited use. Really nice rig, hope to own one in ten years or so when they are more price friendly.(Although as well as Allisons hold value that may be more like 20 years!) Good luck with the sale! Kurt

GFL

My dream boat. May be in the market next year for a used one of these if things work out well.
Although I do miss the 2003

SmallJaw

If I did not already have a BassPort my friend, you would have that boat sold to me in a heartbeat. That is a deal and you should have no problem selling it to anyone wanting a phenominal ride. I wish I had your electronics and trolling motor on mine now. Good luck with the sale.:razz

08 2+2

If I did not already have a BassPort my friend, you would have that boat sold to me in a heartbeat. That is a deal and you should have no problem selling it to anyone wanting a phenominal ride. I wish I had your electronics and trolling motor on mine now. Good luck with the sale.:razz
yes at that price i thought it would be gone in one day, it took me a month looking at all my boats as witch one to part with, i think i might just keep it and build a bigger barn!!

08 2+2

now you can click on the photo bucket link and veiw all the pics, thanks 1 fastalli

08 2+2

new price 48k,if this boat is not show room new and perfect as described i will pay for your trip here and back!!

xb03fs

If I had the money it would be in my driveway.

TB21

I'd give a kidney a nutt and a couple fingers! No bad luck to you Don but I hope you still got it when my settlement is in my hands. Im the guy that called you from Ohio.

08 2+2

yes i remember you and i hope you get it , very short drive for you, i took 2k off the price to help any one that has a long drive to come and get it, just picked up a 2012 lund 2150 baron, now im realy out of space.