Average seat time learning to drive

xb03fs

yeah, trimmed down some on not so tight turns is fine, 90deg turns all the way up on pad i wouldnt try again lol

At 40 i can make crazy sharp turns in the bayou by my house

I think i've got a go pro vid somewhere, let me see if i can find it..
Sweet I haven't been on the water in a couple weeks I am going through withdrawls... I did find the limits on u-turns once and thats when I leared not to trim down so much at about 50 I tried to make a u-turn in less tha 100 feet radius, first year I owned it and still couldn't run 70 and it spun out. From that moment it just clicked, keep the bow UP

whipper

i rather not try and turn in the high 70,s or 80,s if I dont have to. If I do see a boat or somthing in my line I will {ease} her over one way or another. You need a far bit of room to do it saftly though. Under 50 as mentioned jet ski hard turns are fun. Even hockey stops.:shock: If your comming in hot and need to do an emergancy stop ya crank the wheel right with a quick burst them with the hull down crank left with a burst of power. That will lift your hull up from the water and stop you right now from 45mph or so. i call that a hockey stop. Its like stopping on skates on the ice. Or like stopping on skis in the snow.
The wall of water goes up about 20-30ft . I stopped doing that because my mid section is cracked? From that I dont know. So best only done in an emergancy now.

Last edited:

Promax225

Just got my Xb2002 and i held it fine my first time out in it!