Any pics of 12" mid on XR2002

bullwhipjkg

if i had yall money id be playin with sumthin lighter instead of strugglin with a bass boat hehe

looks good eric:beer:

K.Kiser

If I had Patches $$,$$$,$$$.00, I'd have a purple leisure suit with a gold tooth engraved with a "K", curb feelers and a Rolls Royce grill on My boat trailer, and much love from My Homies....

XXXR2001

the pic from the back looks like the motor needes to come up abunch. Just jack it up till it blows out and come down 1/32. :big grin :help :LMAO: It looks great man. Its kinda of funny what ALMOST getting out run by a 200 will make a man do :big grin I guess next year im going to have to break out the real motor!
Bret, is that pic a joke or is it really your motor? No offense, but with the extra 50lbs of hose, that thing needs nitrous just to keep up with a stock drag. lol

allison8503

Bret, is that pic a joke or is it really your motor? No offense, but with the extra 50lbs of hose, that thing needs nitrous just to keep up with a stock drag. lol
No Harry it is no joke that is one of Marty Logans NO2 motor that he won his last championship with before he started to run the promod. It is sitting in the shop were I keep my boat along with his Q/master. The motor is all fresh and ready to go. He told me to put it on my boat for this past year for the winter nats and I didnt. But im going to work on getting me a drag motor and putting a NO2 system like this one on it. It is a shower head system. It will flow way more NO2 and Alky than the spray bars will. Plus they say you can tune it way easier. I really dont know becuase :idiot when it comes to NO2 but he has ran i think every system you can run and said this one is the best and makes the most power!

XXXR2001

No Harry it is no joke that is one of Marty Logans NO2 motor that he won his last championship with before he started to run the promod. It is sitting in the shop were I keep my boat along with his Q/master. The motor is all fresh and ready to go. He told me to put it on my boat for this past year for the winter nats and I didnt. But im going to work on getting me a drag motor and putting a NO2 system like this one on it. It is a shower head system. It will flow way more NO2 and Alky than the spray bars will. Plus they say you can tune it way easier. I really dont know becuase :idiot when it comes to NO2 but he has ran i think every system you can run and said this one is the best and makes the most power!
Thanks for sharing that info. I had no idea he ran something that looked like that. It must be the shadizzle if Marty ran it. You're lucky to have a dude like that in you're own back yard as I'm sure it'll save you lots of headaches and $$$.

allison8503

Thanks for sharing that info. I had no idea he ran something that looked like that. It must be the shadizzle if Marty ran it. You're lucky to have a dude like that in you're own back yard as I'm sure it'll save you lots of headaches and $$$.
you are right it will take all of the guess work out of it. Now if I can just find one of those money trees!

patches

Looks great Erik!!! I'm sure there will be more to follow now
Thanks Chummy. A buddy actually has another one down in southeast Texas that is at about the same stage I am, although he got his mid before I did. I think were gonna be running pretty equal power but he has a little edge in weight. Both of them should be quick boats

K.Kiser

I want to see a Triad v21 with a 12"er!:wink
That would be original, and a very appropriate beach bomber... It would be kinda like a Mullet, but in reverse... Instead of business in the front, and party in the back... It would be party in the front, and business in the back... I like it..

Chummy

I think it would be awesome but the powerhead would be submerged... with a 15 the powerhead is really close already not to mention the lack of trim.... would look killer though. Keep us posted on how she runs Erik, can't wait to see some in the water pics.

patches

Hopefully it'll be ready for Buhlow in June. Gonna try to run a couple outlaw races so the big boys can beat up on me. I'm pretty anxious myself to see what it looks like on the water.

hack02

Theres a guy around here that runs a SpeedMaster on his Triad V21 on occasion. Maybe he'll post a pic.
That 12 does look trick on the XR02 hull. Clean work.

racerx

Eric that look good,i drove one with a 12inch a few years back at a 1000ft run,the boat was fast but during the course of the race you couldnt trim it so i set it and ran it and still beat its class against xr2001s..