Any pics of 12" mid on XR2002

patches

Well it sounds like fairly uncharted waters. Looks like Screaminrhino will be one of only a very few to do it. If any of y'all know where any nice manual 12" mids are pm me and let me know. Would much prefer a manual swivel/clamp with a new style can but open to others as long as they're tight and clean. Thanks

Rusrog

Well, I took your advice Russ. Still alot of rigging to do and maybe some issues with steering wings but here's what it looks like.
DAMN THAT LOOKS TRICK ERIC!!!! I knew that was gonna look good. Very nice. OK> Now I gotta go get to work on mine...

bigtis

I"M jealous erik!!!!!! Put a ski pole on it now. you won't have to worry about the rope hitting the engine:punch:beer:

ERIK, you gonna run outlaw or just rallies?

patches

Rally's mainly. I'll try to make a couple outlaw races for the fun of it. I'll at least be able to outrun Rex:big grin:big grin

allison8503

the pic from the back looks like the motor needes to come up abunch. Just jack it up till it blows out and come down 1/32. :big grin :help :LMAO: It looks great man. Its kinda of funny what ALMOST getting out run by a 200 will make a man do :big grin I guess next year im going to have to break out the real motor!

Attachments

patches

he did get outrun by that dr20 with a 200:razz:LMAO::beer:

I had some issues at the Nats that had me off my usual pace but on that day you definitely outran me. That DR20 was quick. This boat with the 12" mid is gonna be considerably lighter than the other one. Even my old 260 should be pretty quick

bigtis

I had some issues at the Nats that had me off my usual pace but on that day you definitely outran me. That DR20 was quick. This boat with the 12" mid is gonna be considerably lighter than the other one. Even my old 260 should be pretty quick
YOU won't live it down.:beer:

almost like me being superfly!!!!!

allison8503

Well I said almost because he did beat me to the finish line. My boat want get down to 1250 lbs. like that DR20 will. Well with me in it,it want get under 1400lbs but tis could get it to 1250lbs. Oh well it was a blast and I think I only out ran 1 boat. it will have more HP next year. But man I want that setup that erik has on my drag boat now it is SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:big grin