Any pics of 12" mid on XR2002

patches

Does anybody have or know of any pics of an XR2002 with a 12" motor on it besides the ones on Reynolds Racing and Marine site? Thanks, Erik

Rusrog

Does anybody have or know of any pics of an XR2002 with a 12" motor on it besides the ones on Reynolds Racing and Marine site? Thanks, Erik

Not yet! Sounds like you need to get one together so we can see how it looks!

screaminrhino

Erik, Im working on setting mine up this way. I will send you some pics when I get it completed. Started deriggin today the boats in a million pieces.:shock:

patches

Have you already found a mid? I think it's a bad idea for you. Your boat is already quick enough. You need to be adding some weight:LMAO:. I'm getting ready to de rig mine but just to swap over to the other boat. Pm me your number Randy

screaminrhino

Im workin on tha mid, I found a couple so its lookin pretty good. Did you get another XR 2002?

Last edited:

hullbilly

You guys are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna cut a 12 down to a 10 I guess OR just not show up unless we've got scales on site!

Anybody wanna trade a xr RR for a carbon xr!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

Screw it..........I'm just gonna pull the top deck off the xr....I hear they are just for looks anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patches

Whatever! I'm so far behind you and Randy I may never catch up. Y'all are both way quicker than me:banghead

hullbilly

Whatever! I'm so far behind you and Randy I may never catch up. Y'all are both way quicker than me:banghead
With your new hull, you're gonna have a stout setup, especially for all this short course sand bar stuff. What did you say the other day.....1250? Hell, you'll easily have 110 lbs on me.

That's hard to make up in 600 feet! But, after I pull the top cap, it's all over!

Holler when you plan on coming down!!!!!!!!!! I've got to get mine weighed before the serious testing begins!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

patches

What did you say the other day.....1250? Hell, you'll easily have 110 lbs on me.
I don't know if it'll get quite that light. I'm hoping for 1270. If I could get a 12" on it now we're talking. I'm seriously considering going on a diet. I hit the scales today at 203 and I've had it with being a fat a**:LMAO:

screaminrhino

I don't know if it'll get quite that light. I'm hoping for 1270. If I could get a 12" on it now we're talking. I'm seriously considering going on a diet. I hit the scales today at 203 and I've had it with being a fat a**:LMAO:
Erik, I was 203 pounds about 3 months ago. I just started eating right and exercising and im down to 171. Its hard to do but it sure can be done. Between my gut and the new batteries it was about a 65 pound loss out of the boat. every little bit helps, the gut is the less expensive though.:beer:

Casey G

Erik, I was 203 pounds about 3 months ago. I just started eating right and exercising and im down to 171. Its hard to do but it sure can be done. Between my gut and the new batteries it was about a 65 pound loss out of the boat. every little bit helps, the gut is the less expensive though.:beer:
that's kick ***. i'm about 195 and hope to loose 20 in the next few months. i'm pretty active, my problem is i like to eat lots of crap. i'm trying but it's hard to stop. has anybody ever tried a tape worm?

h2oskiier30

yeah but that causes you to loose your teeth as well:big grin
So many fad diets help you lose, but then you balloon right back up. This just helps make sure you keep the weight off...an added bonus! :LMAO:

Oh, and by the way, Erik...apparently, the answer is no. After two pages of responses, no one has yet to produce a pic of an XR02 with a 12" mid.