An heir to the throne is on the way!

Ocktane

My wife Morgan and I just went to get the second ultrasound today and we have confirmed it, we are going to be the proud parents of a little baby boy in October! The Ocker name will live on, haha! We are so excited! My future little fishin' buddy! Take care all!

RedAllison

A lil :gone fishing bud in the near future (they grow up QUICK! Today sippy cups and Barney, tomorrow afternoon, teenagers, driving and $pending money at a speed rivaling their mother! :cuss )

My youngest son was 2 WEEKS old when we carried him out in the A-boat. 2nd, 3rd, 4th week every weekend then it began to get to hot to keep him out. Gotta pic of him somewhere all curled up on the floor under the console of my XB03. START'EM YOUNG! :wink

Congrats, :at the bar
RA

hack02

I used to say I had a riding lawnmower. I would ride my boy until he cut the grass. Congrats on your good news.

Ocktane

Congrats!

You gonna have your motor running right by the time he's old enough to go?
Hope so. Had it out running this morning for a little. Finally showing brown on #5 plug. Piston still looks brand new but if its just now starting to show a burn it might take a little while. Fingers crossed I hope the motor is right...

reward69

Congrats! When you here all the old farts telling you that time flys and youd better enjoy them while there young..... They werent lying!!!! Mine are 14 and 11 and seems like yesterday I was pushing them in the walmart buggy with a pasifier in their mouths.

SmallJaw

Nothing better than kids. I have a boy and a girl. Both were off the charts fun for me and my wife. They are grown now and we loved every moment raising them. Now we have a grandchild. It is true that they are grand for a reason! You are lucky to be getting all those future years of fun to look forward to. I have all those years to reflect back on....not bad any way you put it! Congrats to you and your wife!:very happy

msethsmile

Funny Guy
I too have an air to the throne...I remodelled my bathroom.

tip of the day: desitin young man, desitin