Ally on ebay

K.Kiser

I've been wanting one of those since I first walked up to one when I was 10 1/2 years old, and that was in the summer 1987... I can't remember a time in the last 20 years that I saw one and didn't say "yessss"...The last 3 boats that I've bought were because I couldn't find a nice XR2002 and settled for something "less"... I wish that I wasn't 1,000+ miles away were I could look the boat over real well... The XR2002's were the sweetest looking hull ever to be birthed from a mold hands down, and the looks ain't all show either... If I knew that boat was solid through and through, I'd off My 17'CC Bullet so fast that I'd probably herniate a disc trying to get to My truck... I've had an XR2001, XB2002, 16' Ally but never the Holy Grail of 'em all... I feel like I have just been shot in the crotch with a potato gun, this is a sad day... If I could buy it Red Allison I would stop by Tenn. on My way home and take You for a ride, but then have to force You out by gun point...

Last edited:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Akshully it's one model that's missing from my collection. :laughing :laughing :laughing

fasteddie

O.K. Whoever buys this boat I'll go pick it up and give it a lake test for you free of charge. then deliver it to you. :beer

ALLISONMAN

guys nathan is a friend of mine and one of our local marine shops!!! he is a stand up guy and i could check the boat over for ya if anyone is interested as it is about 10 miles from my house!!

RedAllison

JEZUZ H. CHRIST!!! :furious

Bryan, I'm REALLY tryin to turn my back on this deal...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO with all dat bein said, CAN YOU GO GIVER A VISUAL and report back in here for us? I'm SERIOUS, unless this thing has had the bottom torn out of it in a previous life, I gotta feelin it's fixin to become a member of "da family" in here!!!

Seriously bro, would you mind checkin it out for us? :beer:
RA

RedAllison

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

ps
Ax ya buddy if an obscene amount of ca$hola would end the auction prematurely???

baitcaster

:laughing :laughing RA you don't have a chance, this sweet little girl is calling your name, you might as well answer the call and take her home.:laughing :laughing

RedAllison

Scottie aint a jerk, he just headin up my "Floridian cheer team" in his own "Yalleruvian" way!!!

Inda works a plan may lay... :confused: :cuss :cool :twisted evil
RA

Yellowallison

FLATOUTALLY apologized for the JERK COMMENT!!! Thanks CLIFFF!!!!

Last edited:

RedAllison

I don't mind Scotties and Cliffys "neverminds", BBBBBBUT Bryan has you seed dat bote yet???

Who duz I make da check out to??? :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
RA