94 xb2002 bassracer

John S

Boat/trailer. Sport console/ sidesteer w/ rear bench, hydraulic steering, Minn kota 47 lb troller, lowrance 334c locator, 8" right height manual jackplate. $7400/possible trade for xb2003. More pics later

John,
c-651-238-9862
e-johnnyarcnspark@mywdo.com

Last edited:

FLYING BUTCHER

anyone know if it is possible to change to center steer? I know the side to side seat slide can be put in but what about moving steering wheel? Cost? can you send me additional pictures and info bjmason@grandecom.net

Last edited:

merc2five

Boat/trailer. Sport console/ sidesteer w/ rear bench, hydraulic steering, Minn kota 47 lb troller, lowrance 334c locator, 8" right height manual jackplate. $7400/possible trade for xb2003. More pics later

John,
c-651-238-9862
e-johnnyarcnspark@mywdo.com

Man I wish I was in a position...............................................
Dat is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

John S

Thanks for the nice comments. Sorry to those that have tried to reach me, I was out of town this weekend and will to reply to you tomorrow.

bigtis

either it's a trim gauge cable, or I see something of the sort directly in front of the jack plate on the pic scott posted.:confused:confused
don't think an A-boat would have transom issues with one having the metal transom.

ally2dextreme

either it's a trim gauge cable, or I see something of the sort directly in front of the jack plate on the pic scott posted.:confused:confused
don't think an A-boat would have transom issues with one having the metal transom.
i seen the boat at the rally and it did have cables or allthread cant rember threw the transom just wondering if it had been fixed...i recently sold a 22 yr old boat and it had some wear that i didnt now about ,not really anything you can do when you dont now but i would hate for some one to travel a long distance to look at a boat with obvous problems

John S

Anyone that has a question about this boat will be fully and truthfully given all info, and anyone is welcome to call me.

Thanks,
John