94 xb2002 bassracer

J

John Richied

i seen the boat at the rally and it did have cables or allthread cant rember threw the transom just wondering if it had been fixed...i recently sold a 22 yr old boat and it had some wear that i didnt now about ,not really anything you can do when you dont now but i would hate for some one to travel a long distance to look at a boat with obvous problems

So how did you handle that?

I’m just curious because if a guy sells a prop that had been recently welded or in need of repair it would be rated and disclosed as so…

Did you make it right on the boat deal?

D.Ally

well I've seen john's boat up close many times and there is nothing wrong with it at all transom or anywere else but you shouldnt rip on it unless u know whats really going on !

Nice boat
Dave

John S

Thanks Daveyboy, you need to get another boat so I can show ya the transom from 1-2 boatlengths at BFB's race!lol

jbf 2002

I understand that the boat was sold, after being inspected by Darris this past friday, it got the o.k. from louisville.

great job slamming from all you "experts"

j.f.

thunter764

Yep...John and I did some trading on his boat and my dads xb2003. John's boat is still for sale just owned by me now. Daris personally looked at the hull and gave it a clean bill of health with the exception of the removal of the lip on the pad. He said for $300-$500 he could reinstall that lip and clean a few edges.

Call Tim Hunter at 919-889-2201 or e-mail me at thunter764@aol.com

ziemer

Was Darris able to give you any add'l info, i.e. is it a true bass racer and what the weight is?

Fl Boy in ILL

David is that so I quit bugging you to sell me back the SS???? Yea it'll be something different but its yellow and will be fast!!!

Rick

JASONPIJANOWSKI

Rick
Just talked to POPS after i seen this post. Have to with a total differant set up thanks more money!!!!!! This aint just about beating Jeff any more! I seen this boat at THREE LAKES SHOOTOUT last summer.
Jason

thunter764

Daris did confirm its a bass racer but I did not ask weight.

Rick, great talking with you. Its sounds like its going to the right home. Let me know when your on the way!

Tim

ziemer

David is that so I quit bugging you to sell me back the SS???? Yea it'll be something different but its yellow and will be fast!!!

Rick
Rick,

Congrats on the new ride!

Wasn't ignoring you either, just been busy with the holiday and getting some work stuff figured out. Plus, the wife gave me a lashing for trying to sell the boat. :idiot :beer: :beer:

See ya!

Fl Boy in ILL

Jeff

Well I am glad I didn't buy yours and get you in trouble, LOL This will be a little different and its the right color

Rick