23' Grandsport

xb03fs

Man I did not want to have to think about wanting a bigger boat..

whipper

After 3 weeks of not being able to use my GS because the lakes are full of 23-28ft wake boats ill be wanting a much bigger boat. ive been having to go out before 9am and then done for the day. The only boats that can ride the big wake surf are 22+ these days unfortunately.

ROBERT CROSS

I never did see it run by us but the tsunami caught me off guard....DW calls them "Orca's".
IMHO......Total waste of perfectly good fiberglass.

Bob

biller31

It's for real. 22'7" 2+2 is on the drawing board. Same hull. It will come out well after the sport boat has proven itself. I will have the first one. I don't care when it comes out or what it costs. It will be mine. I promise you that!

xb03fs

It's for real. 22'7" 2+2 is on the drawing board. Same hull. It will come out well after the sport boat has proven itself. I will have the first one. I don't care when it comes out or what it costs. It will be mine. I promise you that!
So are you saying you already paid a deposit

skewby

he has tried to make a deposit. but ben sure has pestered nancy and dares about. one thing about ben he is persistent. lol

biller31

I did try to make a deposit. $500 to keep the first one open for me... they said they are not ready yet.

xb03fs

Maybe a 2+2 is needed before a 23' grandsport

Allyfishing

Well maybe i thought a wrastling match would be needed to see who actually is THE first person to get the new hull but then I figured....nah.....I ain't wrastling Ben!!!!! He's big AND he can move fast....Ok...I'll settle for the second one!!!!

Allyfishing

What about xb 21 is 3/4 boats dependIng on how you look at them. Xb21 prosport first, xb 21 2+2 and the the XB21 2 seater and the single console....
Nathan, the 2+2 was first in 2003 and I believe the Pro came out in 2008 but I'm not sure the year of the XB21 Prosport.

Allyfishing

Hey guys, when looking at the spy shots doesn't that motor look like a 3 litre?
John, I was standing there with you at the factory during the rally when you asked Darris if you could see the new hull and you remember what he said???.......Not until all the patents are completed. So how in the world did these photos get out on the internet even if they were from years ago????