200xs

xb03fs

nick just pull the trigger.....I know you lust after those optis, you can part out the mid, lower and cowls just keep your dressed powerhead and tuner on the shelf for a backup

njj502

I really want a 15"...... and I really don't want to basterdize one....

I'd like to pull the trigger... but.... then we wont have inside storage for our boats at my house this year after the river run..... Shop going up very soon!

TBuck2003

I'm listing this for a friend.

It's a 2001 200xs with less than 200 hours (I think), he doesn't have smartcraft but its at a shop to have hours pulled & everything checked.

Motor is clean and has sportmaster lower unit. 20" motor and he's firm at $6000.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm not selling it but I'll help in anyway I can.

Joe will let you know ASAP I have a customer in Dubai looking for one of these. Just sent an Email to him...

dspencer

I'm interested. Let me know if I am in line or not.

I have a low hour JSRE 225 Pro Max that is really a little much for me and I'd love to go back to mizer mode on gas.

dspencer

Motor is sold.

Thanks Joe. Motor is almost home - 1300 miles in 24 hours. Thanks to guys at Steele Creek Marine for loading the motor.

Me and my wife saw the USS Alabama while in Mobile. The worst thing to happen today is the windshield wiper fluid light came on.

I am tired. Gotta go and thanks.

EDIT: One other note. We made good time and the diesel got a cumulative 22.1 mpg on the total trip.......we drove the last 400 miles a little faster due to wanting it to be over or it would have been around 22.5 which was what our first tank got (776 miles @ 34.4 gallons of fuel).

Last edited:

JOEALLY

Motor is sold.

Thanks Joe. Motor is almost home - 1300 miles in 24 hours. Thanks to guys at Steele Creek Marine for loading the motor.

Me and my wife saw the USS Alabama while in Mobile. The worst thing to happen today is the windshield wiper fluid light came on.

I am tired. Gotta go and thanks.

EDIT: One other note. We made good time and the diesel got a cumulative 22.1 mpg on the total trip.......we drove the last 400 miles a little faster due to wanting it to be over or it would have been around 22.5 which was what our first tank got (776 miles @ 54.4 gallons of fuel).
Congrats David, enjoy it.