2007 2.5 280

suicidealli

To good of a motor to part out brack. I will keep it. I thought it would be gone. May have to put it on s/f, but they give me a lot of crap selling stuff on there. Hard to find an 07 fresh motor with wizards any cheaper. Hand picked rods. A balanced 280. Will take trades too.

Roy

DOUBLE J

Man I want this motor! But.. I'm in the same "low beans situation". This would be great on my old school GT20. Would love to have that powerhead on a 15" mid.

suicidealli

If anyone has a wore out 200 efi, or a 225pm, willing to take in on trade. I want a fishing powerhead, and put my drag on for rally's, and big weekends. No optis.

Thanks,
Roy

Lotus 50

Would you take my XR4 on trade? Bob's gearcase with welded tab, solid mounts, tuner and reeds, but otherwise stock. I think a 280 is more than I need (let the abuse begin) but let's see what the numbers are. Maybe pm me if you are interested.

Fl Boy in ILL

Well I know FIRST hand how your boat will run with a 15" 280!!! Its awesome and you;ll never regret it (well until you have to keep putting gas in it and a rebuild after several years) Make a deal on Roys motor!!!

Rick

suicidealli

Would you take my XR4 on trade? Bob's gearcase with welded tab, solid mounts, tuner and reeds, but otherwise stock. I think a 280 is more than I need (let the abuse begin) but let's see what the numbers are. Maybe pm me if you are interested.
Your interested in the complete 15" motor, or just powerhead?

Roy

Lotus 50

I would need a complete motor, but I think a 225 PM would suit me better. PM me anyway so I can think another day.

Now that we have a 115 HO and a boatlift for my Baja, my SS is no longer the family boat, so my motor options are broader. Without ski use, it's burning a lot less gas and getting far fewer hours.

suicidealli

I don't think so... It should sell by sunday.... A few guys are really interested...
I don't care if I sell it or not... Cleanest/lowest hours one I have owned....

Roy

xb03fs

Man that is tempting good thing my 200 is still impressing me now that the svs is on and my cowl won't fit the alternator motors

xb03fs

I can't I really don't trust myself. It seems my foot is always to the floor as it is

wc911

Roy I would put it on my boat, but I think its a little to much!!! But if we could come up with an adapter plate I would be willing to try.:big grin Good luck with sale

suicidealli

I bought a promax drop on so don't really need another promax powerhead.. Still willing to work out some kind of trade. Hull/trailer, mid sections, lower units, bad power heads. Whatever.. I'm prolly going to pull the powerhead in the next few weeks. Can test ride now...
8800 complete drop on with drag elec, drag flywheel, and pcu with the new software.
Everything is new, rings, bearing, gaskets etc. Balanced motor, new wizards. 100% stock powerhead.
Cleanest used block you will find... Has 20 hours on rebuild, and 40 since it was new.

Roy

Last edited: