120 mph bass boat gps

whipper

I know one thing that little wiggle back and forth wasn't bad at all for those speeds.
My old ss was like that at 110. I think that set up can be driven more mph safely.
More set up time maybe. Something, but it looked pretty good to me. Big boat cutting through the air.......

Roy
Yep slicing just right. Balancing the pad and the way the hull sliced the air. Back and forth off the bow.:gasp
Very good natural lift and balance without trimming devices. We set up our river racers with wings built into the bow. Some guys use trim in the roll bar but we found they scrubbed speed. The bow mounted wing-plates really work at 100 on up. At 115 there really touchy but work really well at stabilizing the bow from the same action the Stroker was displaying as the unbalance of air got distributed more on one side then the other. Some guys run over 120 our best is 117.

colreb2000

well pound for pound alli verses stroker with same power, i dont see a stroker ahead sorry. unless the alli driver just cant drive. i think neal edwards has proved that a couple times alread. years a go a t picwick and at clifton havin fun with go pro.
Hold the press.....we talkin apples to oranges as mine didn't have a sportmaster lower unit. That makes a big difference.

esdbass

Probationary User
I am pretty sure there are some Stroker Bass Boats that havent been modified in anyway running in the teens with 300+ HP Hydrotec yammies on the tail. Stroker will flat out run big numbers. There are few guy's with 250 Pro XS. That are claiming to bust 100.
K-Dawg and all, Hi this is my first post here and so here goes:

First off I want to say that it's very complementary of the length of discussion about my "White Knuckles" Stroker boat. I am very proud of what Todd D, Brent, myself and a lot of guys like Todd @ Hydromotive and Dominic Sanmarco our tec have been able to accomplish. We all have worked very hard and each contributed in their own way.

Secondly, Shook is the king until his record is broken and all due respect and props should go to him! I have spoken to him a few times and when I was just getting started he helped me out with some set up tips. Thank you David. I think Paul Nichols and Brent ( our top driver ) also have the same level of mad skills behind the wheel as David and they each have accomplished a lot and will do so in the future.

Just for the record the "White Knuckles" boat weighs about 1900 lbs rigged with out a driver and runs a modified 300X with only 143lbs of compression. This alone given it runs on just premium gas weighs over 400 lbs more than the 1500 weight limit for the class and has run as fast as 121.46 to date shows just what type of special rig we have put together. It was a stock Stroker that Todd D had the genius to redesign mainly, I had some pad work done to her before Todd did the redesign but the redesign and motor design are his creations.

Brent has owned an XB 2002 so his skill set behind the wheel was at a high point to begin with and we have tested "White Knuckles" for almost 2500 miles of R&D over 115 MPH. Brent has set up skills and a touch behind the wheel like few do, Kurt Mourer probably is the only other Stroker guy with his skill level. I've had the boat to 118 twice on days it ran 121 with Brent behind it but while I think I'm a pretty good driver Brent's a LOT better than I.

As K Dawg knows from another message board I raise "Autism Awareness" in the fishing and marine communities and the White Knuckles boat is a means of helping that effort in the "go fast" crowd. My other boat is another Stroker with a 250XS and using a lot of the things we learned on the White Knuckles boat I have had it to a best 105 MPH with 3 batteries and a full size trolling motor on the bow. This boats primary mission though is to raise Autism Awareness in the fishing communities through a "decal program" I came up with called "Fishin' with a Mission" you can check out this program and much more about both my boats and Autism Awareness on my website www.mylittlebuddysboat.com

I know that people are very brand loyal and tempers can get hot about what brand is top dog but to me I think we are all lucky no matter what go fast or other rig we have. I like all fast bass boats, no matter their brand and probably I am more disliked by true "Stroker people" than admired becuase I like other brands like Bullets, Allys, and LCB's as well and have tried to learn from people like David Shook, Paul Nichols, and Brent, all guys that don't own Strokers. I think that's sad but my goal is to learn as much as I can, listen to different opinions and not dismiss them, respect all guys in this sport and most importantly use either this "White Knuckles" boat or my tournament rigged Stroker to help kids and families in our country that are struggling with Autism.

Thanks for reading, best to all

Eli

"Fishin' with a Mission"

www.mylittlebuddysboat.com

BigCountryx

Glad to see you chime in here Eli. I've checked out both your rigs, wow, seriously impressive. Good luck on your Mission for autism awareness.

whipper

Awsome Post Eli. Be safe good luck with your mission. Nothing better than having a purpose behind anything you do. Keep up the good work.

ally2dextreme

AWESOME!! I ran 113mph in my 2002 with a 260 ,heck 10 years ago i guess,that held my need for speed a while lol,we did run 101.8 with the 21 prosport when they first came out with two 260 plus men 1/2 tank of fuel and 28 rods and reels and some tackle ,with a trophy lol.

90 5.0

It's going to get interesting when people start hanging twin turbos off the big 4 stroke motors on these big bass boats.

The little ally was king of the hill in the little boat little motor days, and will still ru the best with the least horse power but I don't k ow if they could handle real big power like the big ally brother , the stroker or the big bullett.

What's it gonna be like with a 16" Taylor mid, and a 700 hp, stroked twin turbo sho motor on a stroker !!!!

I think there will be some interesting things to come in the future!!