Search results

1. xs03mich

What else....

do you own besides your Allison that gets you out on the water? Maybe a pontoon, jet skis, or another boat? I have a 14 ft alum fishing boat that I can bang into docks without any worries, my GS no dock rash!
  2. xs03mich

who you got

for the big game Sunday? Niner's of Chiefs?
  3. xs03mich

now that it is

a bit cooler, colder or freezing %$# cold in your area.....any upgrades or changes to your A boat before next spring?
  4. xs03mich

Boatmate trailer bow turnbuckle...

Anybody using something else to ratchet the bow down besides the turn buckle hook that comes with the boatmate?
  5. xs03mich

lower unit

lower unit is off boat. Sent if out for seals. Lower came back in gear which gear? I am having difficult time lining up the shaft to crank. So my question is this. While the lower is off the motor.....How can I get this into shift shaft into neutral gear I believe it will be much easier to...
  6. xs03mich

WTB Trailer for Grandsport

Looking to see if anyone has a good used boatmate trailer I can put my Grandsport on. I would prefer a single axle. Will pick up. Shoot me a PM with info.
  7. xs03mich

Woodward Dream Cruise, A couple of links for the car guys,

www.woodwarddreamcruise.com
  8. xs03mich

sportmaster case...

I thought I would throw this question out there. Take a stock 20 inch sportmaster case with 1.87 gears or whatever gears you want, verses the same sportmaster case but modified. What are you going to get for drivability and speed differences between the two cases? What to modify on this case...
  9. xs03mich

K and N Filters

Does anyone have experience using the high flow K and N replacement filter? The application for my car is $67.00, it should last the life of the car. I know the filter is washable. I just do not enough about them, the biggest question is are they worth the money? Thanks in advance. Greg.
  10. xs03mich

converting to a swing away trailer....

Boatmate sells a swing away trailer kit and they also sell a removable tongue kit. Has anyone coverted thier trailer using one of these kits? Looking for degree of difficulty to install, limitations of the kit and if the conversion package is easy to work with. Thanks in advance.
  11. xs03mich

seat removal...

I have not looked at it yet, but the drivers sliding seat on a grand sport any tricks for its removal so the bolts can be replaced/tightened? Thanks in advance.
  12. xs03mich

rough idle in gear merc 200 CARB.

Thought I might ask it here...03 merc. 200 CARB. with appox 10 hours. Problem is cold idle is appox 750 rpms. seems to idle fine then put it into gear it will soon stall out as rpms go to around 500-600 rpms. At this point you need to feather the gas to leave the ramp. Next go out on the water...
  13. xs03mich

cleaning allison grand sport,

Is there a cleaning product I can use on my grand sport, it is white with black stripes, to keep the stripes and merc motor cover and engine in good shape from water spots. I usually wash the boat after each use, just have some light spots on it. Thanks for the help.
  14. xs03mich

mercury shifter.....

On my 96 grand sport how do I get the shifter off? It is the commader 3000 series. I need to get at the bolts so that I can change cables. Reverse cable seems to be ok, but putting throttle in forward lots of binding. Way too much effort to get in forward and then having trouble getting up on...
  15. xs03mich

Foot throttle manufacturer

Foot throttle.....I am new to the world of allison boats, so my question. On my 96 grandsport any one know the manufactuer of the foot throttle, mine is all out of adjustment along with a tight cable. Do not know if i'll fix it or put another one in, with a new cable. It has black rectangler...