now that it is

dubmoney

New Carpet and New tall buckets with new covers. Anybody wanna help replace carpet? I am not looking forward to it.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
New trailer ordered from allison for the grandsport . Be the third trailer for this 1991 hull .
How much one of those run? I need to get one for mine one of these days, getting a little rust inside it. It was run in brackish most of its life and I ran salt out west so it’s gonna be due at some point.

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll just keep putting gas and oil in it all winter. Probably only clean it up in the garage once in a while instead of wiping it off at the ramp in this cooler weather.

Last edited:

22R

Nice looking rig Phil Messina introduced me to you at the Morgan City ride was nice to meet ya.
Thanks and it was a pleasure to meet you as well. I hope you enjoyed your time down here. The Morgan City run is fun we just seem to be getting almost too many boats for parking spots at the stops. A lot of nice looking boats though.

22R

SSTOM

Thanks and it was a pleasure to meet you as well. I hope you enjoyed your time down here. The Morgan City run is fun we just seem to be getting almost too many boats for parking spots at the stops. A lot of nice looking boats though.

22R
Had a blast! Was my first time in Louisiana will definitely be back loved it there.

SSTOM

Thanks Tom ! I sold the old trailer to a buddy with a Sleekcraft MOD V P Tunnel . He’s going to cut the bunks off and fit it to the sleekcraft . Old trailer was a nice Trailmaster I bought from Arnold’s in 2011 . Still a nice trailer but not as nice as this one !
Ok I’m either going to redo mine or have a aluminum trailer built for mine.

Ally-Sun

ProMax rebuild with a bunch of mods, lower unit rebuild, new gauges, new trailer bunks, fenders, and a bunch of detail work. For now...it's all about the ProMax!