Search results

1. Dondante

Shoe me your xb2003 Battery Switch location

I have two batteries and fuel pump in the center rear compartment. Show me where your batter Switch is mounted Also will take wiring tips. Example should I also ass the motor starting to the cutoff switch? I mainly want it for the accessories etc.(something seems to slowly drain the battery...
  2. Dondante

Anyone making Bow Dash insert/panels?

My bow panel is starting to come apart. Anyone know where I can find a replacement?
  3. Dondante

Who is using ulterra

I was thinking of doing that same exact thing.
  4. Dondante

Who is using ulterra

CAn you send me a pic of how you mounted your MKA 51? I am not sure this sucker is gonna fit on my XB2003
  5. Dondante

Anyone mounted a MKA 51 TM bracket on an XB2003

I am about to install my ULTERRA and Purchased the MKA 51. Not Sure how I am going to install it. Looks like it may be difficult.
  6. Dondante

Who is using ulterra

I ordered one last night. I will let you know when I get to try it out.
  7. Dondante

Seat pedestal size xb2003

I purchased a Hydraulic seat pedestal from BP but it is sort of loose in the hole. It can be moved side to side with just a tiny bit of play. Not snug at all. Any ideas? Its a screw-in pedestal. No threads ever connect and theres slack in it. 2000 XB2003 This is the unit I purchased...
  8. Dondante

Who is using ulterra

Oh. BTW. I think I'm doing the 24v 80+. I think it'll pull the Bama. My MG 60# does ok. I do not fish it enough to justify. I don't mind going 36 volt. Not sure I want to add another battery. I love the extra power. My 280 ish the fishing model with Belt Alternator. I run the radio constantly...
  9. Dondante

Who is using ulterra

Oh. A hometown dude. You understand my wuestion more than anyone. I think I'm going to do it. Worried about lossikg the cable feel people make a huge fuss about. I am going to order one in the a.m. Found mine kota factory refurbs on eBay. I just need to do it. White with Red wing, grey...
  10. Dondante

Who is using ulterra

I don't really tournament fish naymore. Casual fish in current on a Delta. Mobile Delta Causeway. Alabama river. Any complaint's with the newer model? Does it handle running into stumps and limbs ok? How do you have it mounted? What size shaft? Thanks.
  11. Dondante

2003 ProSport Livewell Switch Operation

only use recirc when running down the lake or on the trailer. keep the fill switches on while fishing. it pumps freshwater in constantly to keep them alive.
  12. Dondante

Installing under deck carpet

Used light bit of medium strength spray adhesive and seems to be holding fine. Easy install
  13. Dondante

You can buy simular outdoor carpet from lowes that would work. I wanted precut and easy install so I ordered from Allison.
  14. Dondante

Mine was previously removed but wasn't replaced. So it's just bare. I ordered some a week or so ago. Just for noise reason. It also looks bad underneath there with no carpet. Previous owner should have left the old in there.
  15. Dondante

Any tricks on installing under the front deck? What adhesive works best? Spray adhesive would work since it has zero traffic etc?
  16. Dondante

Cheapest HB Ducer for ducer tray helix 7

Which ducer did you use for the tray?
  17. Dondante

Cheapest HB Ducer for ducer tray helix 7

My DI is mounted in the back if the boat. I need one for the tray just for depth while cruising. Want the Y adapter allow both to run at the same time? XB2003 Helix 7 Di
  18. Dondante

Broke two screws off in transom

That's what I ended up doing. They are broke off flush. I guess I didn't drill the holes big enough. Ill have to wait until winter to get them out and have it repaired with gelcoat this winter.
  19. Dondante

Broke two screws off in transom

I was trying to mount my transducer where the old medallion pito tube was and had two screws break off in predrilled holes. I've never seen this before. This should be fun. Wth? Any idea or tips on getting the old screws out?
  20. Dondante

Stereo install, cut no holes for speakers

I have been trying to figure out how to mount with no holes.. i Like IT!!! How much were the speakers and what size?