Shoe me your xb2003 Battery Switch location

Dondante

I have two batteries and fuel pump in the center rear compartment. Show me where your batter Switch is mounted

Also will take wiring tips. Example should I also ass the motor starting to the cutoff switch? I mainly want it for the accessories etc.(something seems to slowly drain the battery.

Thanks.

gmorgan

I have two batteries and fuel pump in the center rear compartment. Show me where your batter Switch is mounted

Also will take wiring tips. Example should I also ass the motor starting to the cutoff switch? I mainly want it for the accessories etc.(something seems to slowly drain the battery.

Thanks.
Dondante, I mounted my battery cutoff switch to the side of my battery box. I have one of the battery boxes which was designed to hold a battery and the oil injection tank. Since I premix my fuel, the upper belled-out portion of the box is not used and serves as a readily useable space for my cutoff switch. I do not have a photo, and the boat is not here where I am. I do know you need to place the switch, if possible, where you can reach in and operate it while standing beside or behind the boat. Long arms help - mine aren’t long.