Installing under deck carpet

Dondante

Any tricks on installing under the front deck? What adhesive works best? Spray adhesive would work since it has zero traffic etc?

NoContact

Hmm.... I would imagine the spray might work, since like you said, there's no traffic..and it's not like the wind is an issue. My boat had grey carpet but when I redid it I went with maroon. I didn't bother changing the grey under my deck cause you don't see it anyway and it doesn't look bad or anything. The carpet there was in good shape. Good luck bro.

Dondante

Mine was previously removed but wasn't replaced. So it's just bare. I ordered some a week or so ago. Just for noise reason. It also looks bad underneath there with no carpet. Previous owner should have left the old in there.

Dondante

You can buy simular outdoor carpet from lowes that would work. I wanted precut and easy install so I ordered from Allison.

NoContact

Yea bro no doubt if I had none under there I'd do exactly the same thing. The cut to fit from Allison is the ticket, it has the nice border around it and everything. Will go right into place. I think with a little spray adhesive you'll be solid. Sounds like you got it going on already.

Dondante

Used light bit of medium strength spray adhesive and seems to be holding fine.

Easy install