Search results

1. J

Question for TBuck

TBuck, I ordered a Hydromotive 29P XOB about a year ago for my Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro with a 250 Pro XS (coned TM LU, 1:75 gears). It runs good but does not handle as well as my 28P Bravo 1 XS. I am hitting the limiter with the Bravo so I believe the 29P is the right size. Just...
  2. J

WTB SM LU for 3.0L

WTB Sportmaster LU in good condition with 1:62 gears for a 3.0L Merc.
  3. J

Keel Guard Causing Disturbance

Is anyone else running a Keel Guard on an Allison hull? I have one on my XB-21 Bassport and it is causing a disturbance behind it that is interrupting the 2D depth reading for my fishfinder at any speed over 30 MPH. Darris said there was nothing he could do about it short of removing the Keel...
  4. J

Todd -- PM Sent

Todd, PM sent regarding my new prop.
  5. J

WTB SM Gearcase for 3.0L with 1:62 Gears

Looking for used or rebuilt SM gearcase in good condition.
  6. J

XB-21 Setup

I am still not getting the performance out of this rig that I expected. It is a BasSport Pro with a 250 Pro Xs. The LU is a coned Fleetmaster with 1:75 gears. Have a hydraulic JP and currently running a Blue Printed Bravo XS 28P with cup added. I have a good hole shot but hitting the limiter...
  7. J

Pickwick

Anyone fishing Pickwick this weekend? Thinking about going there tomorrow and just trying to see what patterns and areas are working best right now. Is the ledge bite the best right now or are they mostly shallow?