Search results

1. Blueally XB21

SC1000 gauges

I have a smartcraft 7K system tach gauge and a smartcraft 120mph speedo system gauge. These are gray face gauges in good shape. The harness from gauges to junction box and full manual are included. Also, the Veethree gps head for the speedo is included. I can send pics on request (not sure...
  2. Blueally XB21

300R on XB21

Can any of you share your set up differences, driving experience differences, etc., between the 2.5's and the 300R's. I had a 2.5 that seemed to take set well and handle well. I recently replaced it with a 300R. I love the smoothness of the engine and the torque is unreal. I haven't found...
  3. Blueally XB21

Trolling motor shaft length?

I have an XB21 2+2 that I am going to upgrade the trolling motor on. The Minnkota Ultrex is offered in 45" shaft and 52" shaft. Which one do you guys with XB21's use?
  4. Blueally XB21

Chris Carson Marine

Has anyone else had a problem contacting Chris Carson Marine lately?
  5. Blueally XB21

Thanksgiving

Blessing everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!!
  6. Blueally XB21

Fastbass website

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to fastbass.com server? I can seem to pull up the site.
  7. Blueally XB21

1998, 225 ProMax service manual....

My son just purchased a 1998, 225 Pro Max. He would like to have a service manual for it. The engine serial number is OG787175. If anyone has a manual (paper back or electronic version) they would like to sell please contact me. Thanks, Harvey
  8. Blueally XB21

1998, 225 promax oil injection removal...

Can anyone give us some advice. We have removed the oil tanks, lines pump and linkage. Replace it with the correct blank of kit and plugs the lines as needed. I have read several threads that say remove the other electrical modules such as the knock sensor module, water separator module, etc...
  9. Blueally XB21

1989 xtb 21 with 2016 175 Pro XS

My son is selling his xbt 21. Here is the link to his craigslist page. He is exceptional at taking good care of his equipment. If you have any questions please feel free to contact him (Jerry Baber) at (859) 509-4998. Thanks...
  10. Blueally XB21

Mercury 2008, 225 Pro XS... $7950.00

Fresh rebuild, not broke in or started since rebuild. Cylinder walls were in excellent shape (still had cross hatching), all standard size pistons. Motor has standard torque master gear case. New water pump, gear case oil changed, fuel and air injectors cleaned and flow test by Brucato. New...
  11. Blueally XB21

Used port side head...

Hi folks, Does anyone have, a good condition, used port side head that will fit a 2008, 225 Pro XS (3L)? I think the original part number was 900-841020A06.
  12. Blueally XB21

Mercury rebuild parts

Has anyone here used TSM performance for piston kits, rings sets and parts for there rebuilds? If so, were you satisfied with the quality of the parts and service? I'm considering using them for my rebuild on my brother 225 Pro XS. Thanks for any input.
  13. Blueally XB21

2008 225 pro xs vs. 250 pro xs

What are the differences between these two motors? Is it just porting and fuel curve? Any other differences? I have access to a 225 pro xs with #2 cylinder down and was thinking of rebuilding it. Just curious what it would take to make it a 250? Any thoughts from the experts?
  14. Blueally XB21

225 Pro XS service manual

Does anyone have a hard copy or PDF download, full service manual (not an owners manual) for 225 Pro XS (3.0 liter) that would be willing to share a copy. Serial number 1B706403. I think there were 3 different service manuals based on serial numbers. I appreciate any help.
  15. Blueally XB21

5 pedal rubber coated reed blocks

I have a 225X engine with the 5 pedal rubber coated reed blocks with small sections of the rubber missing where the fiberglass reeds seat on the block. A new reed block assembly are very expensive (~$200.00 each). Has anyone had success in using other types of reed assembles or perhaps...
  16. Blueally XB21

225X

Anyone have an idea how much it cost to rebuild a 2002 225X? While fishing Cumberland lake this weekend it developed a knock, Got it home and discovered number one cylinder looks like piston ring pieces are embedded in the piston top! The cylinder wall doesn't look bad. I'm not sure what caused...
  17. Blueally XB21

1983 200 Merc with trim issues....

We have trim unit that we cannot bleed without spewing oil out the vent screw. We have done the procedure just as the manual says. It is the square motor assembly with a single cylinder system. Clearly this is some kind of mechical issue but we don't have a break down of the pump assembly so...
  18. Blueally XB21

Merc 200 enrichment valve...

Can anyone help us with an enrichment valve that is not function well. The valve seems to be working but no gas seems to be getting to the valve. Should there be gas flowing only of the engine is being cranked or should there be gas as soon as the fuel line bubble is pumped up? We have...
  19. Blueally XB21

Hey Whipper....

I'm looking for a 225X repair manual. I heard you may have one your will to sell from XSive? If so, I'm certianly interested. Thanks, Harvey