Search results

1. J

Jasper River Run Oct 10, 2014

R Run a bigger prop, 28 chopper on xb2002 / 260 combo, about 20 gallons used round trip.
  2. J

76 XST- chicago Craigslist

I just googled it and downloaded the manual, 419 lbs, no prop
  3. J

76 XST- chicago Craigslist

my buddy has a 1976, 15' Allison and its a very wet ride. Every wave you hit splashes back at the driver and passenger. I wonder if the 17' does the same thing.
  4. J

Jasper River Run Oct 10, 2014

Says the guy who ran out !!!
  5. J

What a DEAL

Good deal, if your used to rocker switches on the wheel, take your time. Takes a little bit to get used too. I prefer the rocker switches at your finger tips.
  6. J

Rods needed

Funny chit !!!! Although I was there also !!!! Saw it right in front of my eyes.
  7. J

Cool story!

very kool
  8. J

2008 XB2002 with modified 280

Spill the beans
  9. J

XTB 21f

Remington, if u can find one, buy it. Put at least 200 Merc on it and go play. I had a 91 xtb 21 And loved it, I spoke to the guy I sold it to last year and told him I want it back. He laughed and said not until he's dead.
  10. J

Fast or Quick

Oh Boy !! We heard it all now, coming from a Porsche 911 owner. Hold my beer and watch this !!!!
  11. J

What's a decent gps graph for up front?

I had a elite 5 sonar and GPS and loved it. It worked great all the time.
  12. J

Cool boat

A little pricey? About $10.000 to pricey
  13. J

Were having a Blizzard!!

Hopefully you have a long track sled.
  14. J

Elton John Concert

I saw Elton about 25 years ago, I'm sure he is still good. Its just the thought of him and Gomer Pile together makes me sick.
  15. J

My Way

I was at house on the finish line on Saturday . My way came through at 209 mph, yes they were very close to the houses at the finish line. I was on the pier watching the boats come right at us. Very kool.
  16. J

Allison XB 2002 Comp

Next year !!
  17. J

Allison XB 2002 Comp

Very nice !!!
  18. J

Who rents trucks with towing capability?

just rent a suburban and buy a drawbar