What a DEAL

WildWolf

Finished my hydro steering and needed trim switches, been so busy at work and did not get them ordered.:mad: So this morning tried local and my second call got me this find! $ 49.99, online about $100.00. Must be living right:big grin

WildWolf

Gota love paddle trim the only way to fly. Great score!!
My first Allison, need all the help I can get while learning. I was amazed how the trim affected it, need to get my hydro-jack plate set and leave it alone. What would be a good place to start with a 26 Trophy?

RedAllison

The beauty of a hydroplate is you can adjust it to the load & conditions as they change & on the fly. You need to take the time & find dead even then mark 1/4" increments both ways for an inch. (That's 1" above to 1" below) Like I told you before there's NO REASON to get much higher than 1/2" above (with a stock pad & lip) but you need to mark that 1" above pad for reference. Your running & fishing heights will be in that 1" below to even range. But when you have the family in it or are in rough water then don't hesitate to drop the plate as low as it'll go so the prop gets a good bite & holds the hull up at slow speed & also will make skiing/tubing better! As usual, experience will "learn ya".

Next stop, a white box from Ohio! :beer:
RA

WildWolf

"Next stop, a white box from Ohio":wink

Yep I need to call Todd... I got a little over 70 out of her the first trip, and noticed the height wheel for jackplate gauge has about a 1/4 of an inch of wear so not getting a good gauge reading. I will mark the plate for this weekend. On a side note some guy in a Champ with a 200 saw us and turned around to compare speed, I told the wife and kid to wave, gave her a little trim and throttle, he gave up at 60ish and I looked down and the GPS said 73mph! LOVE my ALLISON:razz Cant wait to get some more time in her...

Thanks man!

john w

Good deal, if your used to rocker switches on the wheel, take your time. Takes a little bit to get used too. I prefer the rocker switches at your finger tips.