76 XST- chicago Craigslist

BGohr

RacerX this is what you need for a fishing boat

racerx

Don't want to step on Hensleys collection that's for him..

Jon

Supporting Member
That boat will make someone a fun, small, and somewhat inexpensive fishing boat. If I fished more than 2 times a year I would consider it. A great starter boat for sure.

Dave Hensley

Don't want to step on Hensleys collection that's for him..
Louie there are hundreds of comedians out of work and you are trying to be funny....go figure.
yam 150 on that little boat is a little too much weight. Mine is an 18' XST and I wouldn't hang a 450 pound motor on it. They are good fishing boats for one person. Very light. The 18' has within an inch both ways having the same carpeted area as an XB2002.

john w

my buddy has a 1976, 15' Allison and its a very wet ride. Every wave you hit splashes back at the driver and passenger. I wonder if the 17' does the same thing.

Jon

Supporting Member
Louie there are hundreds of comedians out of work and you are trying to be funny....go figure.
yam 150 on that little boat is a little too much weight. Mine is an 18' XST and I wouldn't hang a 450 pound motor on it. They are good fishing boats for one person. Very light. The 18' has within an inch both ways having the same carpeted area as an XB2002.
How much does that old 150 weigh!?!?

john w

I just googled it and downloaded the manual, 419 lbs, no prop

Unomas1

Probationary User
That's all great stuff. I submitted the add because it belongs here and cause I am looking. It appears that people only post boats that are already sold ;)