XTB 21f

remington

Probationary User
Hello all, new to the boards and currently own a diffrent brand but love the Allys. Question: What year did they stop making the XTB21f? and why? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

remington

Probationary User
Can anyone fill me in on the XTB21? Any info is appreciated. May be looking in the furture to repalce the old Champ.

Dave Hensley

Have never seen a 1997 model. Stopped making it due to the popularity of the XB2003. The XB2003 with a swing away tongue would fit more garages than an XTB. Great boat though. Needed an upgraded deck.

john w

Remington, if u can find one, buy it. Put at least 200 Merc on it and go play. I had a 91 xtb 21 And loved it, I spoke to the guy I sold it to last year and told him I want it back. He laughed and said not until he's dead.

woodsman

Bill told me it was 96'. I am guessing that the NADA 97' would be a left over or late 96'.

remington

Probationary User
Yes, I'm starting to nose around and make a game plan. Not looking to buy until next year. Just wanting to learn all I can about em. I'm diggin em tho!

nickens21

That's a very nice xtb there, and to answer your question I think like mentioned above. 1996 was the last year. Not sure why he quit making them but I bet the demand of a bigger deck was a good reason. Everybody wants a bigger deck.:cool

Last edited:

pacman809

Still enjoy our '87 XTB/ 200EFI. I have collected a lot of background info, ( wiring diagrams, brochres, hull patents, etc.- a lot donated by folks here) Glad to send it along if you want. send me your email if you want. Mine is pac.man1@comcast.net