Recent content by pirogue

1. P

Alisyn Progear 21 Zero Weight

Excellent, I have never had trouble but it's so light it scares the crap out of me. Please keep us posted and good luck!
  2. P

Alisyn Progear 21 Zero Weight

just like everyone has posted so far, it hardly makes any diff. in drag trim. run the merc premium and forget it.
  3. P

xb2002 weight

I had a promax and 24 volt trim syst ready to race driver weight was about 180 and I came in at 1530 with the tournament edition originally had sport console. 1997 model.
  4. P

Post your favorite running pics of your boat or others

I think you need more setback lol......nice picture!
  5. P

john gore dsra world champ

Larry D, Ivan Ray, Ronnie Chaisson, and I think they were more! should be fun!
  6. P

john gore dsra world champ

John is one of the nicest and purest form of a drag racer you can find. There was no luck involved John is that good and that fast. Great job bud!! BTW, I heard from the grape vine we will have some more VETERAN competition next year.
  7. P

260 & fuel setting?

There is a very good summary Randy! Any more headway this weekend??
  8. P

260 & fuel setting?

They should remain the same.
  9. P

Dodged a bullet (no pun intended)

Lou you did dodge one there. i reckon there wasn't a hole lot of rpm's getting slung or you probably would have slung half of it out the exhaust. and yes Gary is right it's #5 cyl.
  10. P

Jasper Roll Call

Thanks Gary, will you be bringing a boat to race?
  11. P

Jasper Roll Call

i was there and he almost cleared my family off the bank during his very first launch heading to the starting barge. he was bad arse!! incredible to watch. I'll be there trying my new rig. were staying in chattanooga at comfort inn.
  12. P

Please Pray!!!!!!

Glad it's not life threating. hope he has a sspeedy recovery. i'll send prayer's.
  13. P

Piston's!!!

I'm on the tug boat now and have one of Dean's piston with me but no camera. i will drop it off to the guy that made (50+)10,700rpm passes on his new mahle piston's with tight clrn. He is ready for a new set of piston's for his back up motor(which i ran in 1400 and got a conservative 3rd...
  14. P

Piston's!!!

For fishing motor use, wizard piston's would be a great choice also, plus your supporting people who support us, where is mercury supporting us now:(
  15. P

Piston's!!!

Thank's for all the comment's guy's! i think it's good info. also ditto on what Chris said. mercs are great piston's right out of box, for race reason's i will still go back with wizards.